Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7


"13 part connectivity game..!!!"

Well,thought I'd do this one this week because of the lack of time,which at the moment is sadly the only thing that I can think about..! (What with exams sitting on this little head of mine..! Almost forgot that it was thursday even..!!) Hmmm..lets see..this is how this works..I pick a word and then I type out the next word that comes to my mind as soon as I hear it..so thats how its gonna be....

Lets start with...hmmm..whats the most obvious word at this moment..hmmm..Oh,ok..here we go...

My blog = My writing = crappy = life = crazy = professors = college = college project = exams = results = Miss FLUNKER 2007 (which is me,just so you know!) = The Internet = My blog...!!!!

Well..what do you know...It is a freaking vicious circle after all...!!!

14 comments:

`NEFTY said...

Wow that's crazy, my thoughts just go on and on and on (etc lol).

bornfortheu.s.a said...

this thursday 13 stuff is cool....n ya it IS a vicious cycle...

Jewel Rays said...

Wow thats really innovative. I have to say u've got a really creative mind. Love it. :D its amazing to see the flow word after word.:D

:) I am constantly thinking as well. And u jsut brought me to think in a way tat might just perk me up. thank u lemonade.

~Jewel Rays.:D

Princess Banter said...

Hahaha you're right... that was random but when you think about it, it's not really ;) That's also the method I use when I want to give someone a nick name ;) Not necessarily 13, but when something good comes along..

Amal !! said...

haha..ur definitely creative :)!
goodluck with the exams!!

Sig said...

LOL...looks like someone has blogging on the brain :P

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

lol..yeah a deadly vicious circle!!

Nikki Neurotic said...

One of my friends used to do that once in awhile when we were bored. One of us would say something and then the other would say whatever popped in their head, and we'd keep going until we got bored or ran out of words.

Keshi said...

I know!

Keshi.

catmiester said...

hahahah

Ure adorable lemon!

Hope the papers r going well

lol

Maria said...

ur blog = i like!
waitin fo rmore
PS theers another 'longer' comment on u r'favourite words' post.
in case u jus happen to miss it!
cheers .... blog on

shnaggy said...

that is so cute lemonade. makes me think...i met my hub on a thursday the 13th...on a feb of 85.

amna said...

u r tagged :)

confessing7girl said...

hey hey girl!! where r u?? the blog world misses u!!!!!! ;)