Friday, May 18, 2007

Its over...but not quite...

I'm free at last...free..free..free..free from the shackles that had kept me bound from the world and everything in it for the past ten months..!! (Ok..i guess i should cut the drama..!) But I think I deserve to give one last shout...I"M DONE WITH COLLEGE FOR THIS YEAR..!!!!!This year..that's the sad bit..still have another three more to go..but the way this past year flew by is quite a consolation and hopefully the next three years follow suit..

I'm off to Pondy for a couple of days...and the thought of not sitting at a computer for the next few days is breaking my heart..man,i never thought that I'd ever get this addicted..!! So..anyway...I'm beyond happy that college is over and now that its over I find myself thinking about how it wasn't that bad in spite of everything they put us through...I mean the whole of this year I grumbled and cried and whined and complained but now I'm actually starting to think that it wasn't that bad after all..sure its a lot of work and the teachers manage to squeeze every little bit of your soul out of you (I think they're sorta trained to do that..!)..but at the end of the day (or in this case the end of the year) it all seems a little worth it..not completely worth it but definitely a little worth it.

Ok..I'm gonna go now..I still haven't packed..and I'm leaving in half an hour!!!!

12 comments:

confessing7girl said...

hey girl u hv fun!!! deserved vacations!!! i can totally understand ur feeling of job done!! and of course its easier to look at the past than actually live it!! :)

Nikki Neurotic said...

The first years is always the hardest and the longest...the next three years will fly by. Trust me.

bornfortheu.s.a said...

i can understand....i'm pretty happy myself now that i am over with my first yr....enjoy ur holidays!!!

catmiester said...

leeemmoonn!!!

u have a blast !

I'll so miss u, love.

muah!

Have some beers on the beach from my side ! ;)

`NEFTY said...

You are tagged!

Anonymous said...

Hiyaaaa Lemon!!
i hope you are havin funnnn in Pondy...
and yup,one morething...the insane.blogspot.com died peacefully yesterday nite in her sleep :D..
i'll be going back to india within a few weeks,and had to stop blogging crap,
it has been great knowing you,thnks a bunch again for all the banners u made for me...
and keep bloggging!!!keep writing!!
takecare sweeetiee!!
bye!me will miss ya!

Ash said...

life's like that....u know what have ended two of my gr8 years now....gotta senior here!!!

ok am ashh yaar....love ur pinky blog...basically am madrasi yaar....

bye & take care

Taylor Blue said...

Hello...I just happened by your blog today. I really wish you had this in print form so I could sit down and pour over every word. Congrats on your nomination and you have my vote.

`NEFTY said...

Well 3 years sound like nothing but think of the days within those years... && the hours...... ;]]]]

Sig said...

Woohoo!! You go girl!It's my last week of uni as well and I'm done forever!!! I mean I can't fully celebrate yet because I still have exams to do...but no more classes after this week!! Have fun wherever ur going!!!

lemon said...

@confessing gurl
ur right..! it actually is alot easier to look at the past..! :)

@silver neurotic
hopefully..

@neo
thanks man :) u too..!

@catty
m bac my dear..no need to fret..! :)

@nefty
thanks :) will do it tom..
n girl..! ur scaring me.!!

@shamms..!!
u cant jus leave..!!! *whining*
m gonna miss u sweeti..!!!

@this girl
thanks for visiting :)

@taylor blue
thanks a ton..!! always nice to have new visitors..come bac soon :)

@sil
yay for us..!! :) do well in ur exams sil..!

Irreversibly Screwed said...

ur right about our teachers squeezing every little bit of our soul out... but we might as well enjoy it while we have it... u'll have no idea how fast time is gonna pass and u'll be passing out... im halfway through and i cant figure out how 2 years passed!!