Thursday, May 10, 2007

The TEN TAG + Thursday Thirteen #8

"The TEN TAG + 3"

Ahh.. this my first tag ever..thanks to N..but since its Thursday..I'm actually gonna add 3 more things to the original "TEN TAG"..and make it a Thursday Thirteen..cause I'm way too lazy to sit and think of ideas for a new Thursday Thirteen....!

The "TEN TAG" is where I'm supposed to list 10 interesting facts about myself....they're probably gonna lean towards the more boring and weird side of me rather than the interesting side..so..try not to fall asleep,ok? Here goes..!!

1) I ride a red Honda Dio...which gave me a ton load of trouble during the the first few weeks of my ownership of it..!! But lately..he's (YES..! Its a HE...any suggestions for names..??) become one of my best friends...takes me wherever i want,with minimal trouble..and doesn't even make a fuss when i fail to fill up his tank even when he's got barely nothing to run on..!! I used to ride a Hero Honda Street (which was fondly named Laila by my Dad..no seriously,dont ask..!!), a geared bike..which i was extremely proud of because i was the only one who could ride one at that time..i think i was about 16..or it was probably a little earlier..anyway..as i was saying the street was my baby until my darling parents decided that i was way to young to ride a geared bike around town..so hence the Dio happened a few months after i started college.

2) I have this habit of hoarding perfume...I just love seeing the whole bottle still in its package..!! I Currently have about 6 bottles out of which I only use two...The Davidoff Cool Water is almost over and so is the Lancome Miracle..I'm slightly sad...But my mother seems to be extremely happy about the situation..she thought I'd take them to the grave or something..! But at least i still have 4 more to use. Shit the weirdest thing just happened...when i typing the previous line my mom walked into the room to show me this new perfume that she had just gotten...a coincidence..I think not..!! The perfume gods are looking down on us...ok,i guess you've figured that I'm quite loony at this time of the day..forgiveness asked in advance for for the rest of the post.

3) I'm working on my free blogger template design site right now...it should be up in a couple of weeks time...I'm really excited about this project..so i hope u guys will like it..!!

4) I find myself completely at peace with myself when I'm travelling alone..whether its on the bike or on a bus...its during that time when i get all nostalgic and start reminiscing as well as thinking about things in the past..some of which make me smile and some which make me cry..which is actually pretty weird cause there I am sitting on a bus by myself with a silly grin on my face..when i realize that there are at least like 8 people sitting around me who probably think I'm nutso..!

5) I cannot bear to throw away old things...I cant help but cling to them. Its a standing joke in my family that I'm keeping all that stuff for my future grandchildren..!

6) I buy shoes that I know that I probably would never wear in a million years.

7) Its frigging hot this summer in Chennai so my daily quota of Tang is no less than five full glasses a day.(Lemon Tang beats all the other flavors by the way..!)

8) I only blog when I feel like it..therefore the erratic posting. Its funny that I have a whole new internet life here that no one in my real life knows about..This blog has become an important part of me..and its weird that the people closest to me have no clue about it..and you wanna know something strange..I have absolutely no desire to share it with them..!

9) I do not drink coffee..or cold coffee..or tea..or milk..or badam milk..or bournvita..or milo...or horlicks..or chocolate milk. I do drink lemon tea (like DUH..!!)...granitas...coke..and almost any kind of fruit juice.

10) I wear only about 30% of the clothes in my closet.

11) I laugh for the stupidest of jokes...especially for the ones N makes..which happen to be extremely lame..!

12) I think Full House was an awesome show to grow up on..! (The show actually taught me alot of things) The Tanner sisters were soo cool..especially little Michelle..God knows what happened to the twins now..its quite sad to see how they're wasting away..!

13) I feel guilty when I dont post for long...It makes me feel like I'm abandoning my blog...and that's a bad thing cause I hate people who do that.

I'm surprised that I actually found so many things to say..I thought that I had talked myself out on this blog..!!!

17 comments:

catmiester said...

talking about obsession- am obsessed with shoes, have 30 pairs, wear 3!
same with the clothes.
dont grin to myself on buses, though... lemon, what u upto?!!! ;)

Sig said...

heheh yup same here with the shoes....I WILL wear them some day....maybe :P

`NEFTY said...

*Falls asleep*
lol:]]

Impressionist said...

Wear only 30% of the clothes u have!?
**Falls off the chair**

peace & love
JeeVY

I.D. said...

true. i havnt told my bro or parents that i blog. somehow, i feel i wudnt be able to pour myself out like that--when i know mom will be reading it. so, hush hush

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

true..i feel the same weird guilt when i dont blog for long...even when theres no time!!!

confessing7girl said...

oh my!!!!! we hv so much in common i buy shoes and clothes like theres no tomorrow but i actually only wear a small small group of stuff!!! oh no!! thats soo sad!! i too love to hv perfumes but i feel so guilty about using them all!!so i only hv 1 little bottle on use!! oh no!!!!!
i feel like my blog is a little bit of another life, only have a couple of friends knowing about it!!
OHHHHHHH u r working on a free blog template blog!!! oh im so looking for a new template but i cant find one to match my content and my title!!guess ill wait to see ur work!!!!!! and welcome back to the blog world!!

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

neaah...didnt sleep!!

infact it was nice to see that i am not the only one who grins and smiles and has an utterly expressive face while travelling alone, reminiscing in my own thoughts...

perfumes are so dear to me that I am so careful about using my perfumes...I can actually calculate how long will it take for me to finish this bottle :p

is it with everybody?? 30% of our clothes and shoes... why do we do this??

blog templates...now thats exciting ;)

I love lemon iced teas...can live on them and talk about the lemon tang.... can have the powder raw too...yyuumm...:)

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Indonesia!

Bumped into your blog and I couldn't help to leave a comment and say...

I love your layout :)

And yes I do feel the same about perfumes ;)

Will be coming back often. You reminded me on how I was 10 years ago :D

Michelle said...

:O how can u survive without any fruit juices or milk drinks...i practically live on them :P.

Oo my boyfrnd has a dio too =)

and yes...m a hardcore full house fan too...we're quite alike...except for a few points lol...i can totally relate to the bus thing... :P

Michelle said...

**my bad...u do drink fruit juices...lol sorriee

bornfortheu.s.a said...

this tag thing is good yaar...u get to knw ur blog frnds pretty well...

amna said...

hey, nice to see u did it after all :D

i do the bus nutty grin too :D hehehe

lemon said...

@cat
he he..thats for me to know n u to find out sweeti..!

@sil
some day..hopefully... :) cant jus keep taking pictures of them..!

@nefty
TTTTTRRRRIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

@rajeev
u boys will never understand :P
lol

@id
i so totally know wat ur talking about..!

@rosh
isn't it horrible..i mean..they are our blog..we shouldn't be feeling guilty..!

@confessingirl
we do have alot in common..!
n sweeti..i'll custom make a template especially for u..!! happy..? :)

@nabi
me too..!! (about the powder..!)
he he he he he he

@miund
thanks a ton for visiting..! :)
come again

@michy
the dio is cool man..wat color does he have..? (i'd kill for the yellow..!)

@neo
ya u do..!! maybe u should do the tag next..! :)

@n
he he he
*grins*

confessing7girl said...

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that would be sooooooooooooooo cool!!!:) thanx girlllll

Ashika said...

Hi,

are you me? :p

Seriously! Except for the not drinking coffee/tea/etc etc part, you could be me!

And going by the rest of the comments ; maybe this is an indication that writers/bloggers think alike and fools seldom differ?!

Keep up the great work chica!

lemon said...

@oxymoron
he he..really..?? cool..thought i was the only psycho one..! lol
u know..i've noticed that we bloggers are actually alot alike..!!
anyway..thanks alot man..keep coming back
:)