Thursday, May 24, 2007

This is their now...

I'm heartbroken that the show is over...but I'm really happy that Jordin won and I'm also really happy about the fact that Blake didn't win..don't get me wrong..I love Blake a tad more than i love Jordin so I'm happy that he wasn't caught in the whole American Idol winner thing cause that would have totally cramped his style..and boy,does that boy have STLYE..!!Right from his plaid pants to his argyle sweaters to his awesome beat boxing..!! (And i thought Justin T in POP was good..!! )

Aah..cant believe I have to wait a whole year to for more Idol mania..!! Coming back to today's show..Jordin completely blew me away with "This is my now"..she was beyond awesome..and I know that its been said like a billion times..but she's only17!!! Is it like a total 14 year old thing to be so in love with Idol..hmmm,anyway..I don't particularly care..!

It hasn't even been over 6 hours and I already cant wait for next year...! Idol addict..beware..!!!

PS: I'm so glad that they gave Sanjaya a whole song to sing..! :)

7 comments:

confessing7girl said...

geeeeeeeeeeeeeee i see u r really a american idol big fan there!!! well a year goes by sooo fast!! :D

Dayngr said...

Loving the blog & the design!

curryegg said...

Haha... You're really into american idol. I'm waiting for the next session too.
;)

Keri said...

Your design is great as well!! Love the high heels!

bornfortheu.s.a said...

i see ur a big AI fan....
i usually dont get time to watch it..so not into it too much...
do u watch the O.C?? its good.

Sig said...

Hhehe...you poor thing :) I feel the same way about ANTM heheheh....

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad it's over! Now we have So You Think You Can Dance...woo hoo!