Monday, May 14, 2007

All i want for christmas is WENTWORTH MILLER...!!!

I think the last time that I was so in love with an actor was when I was 12,when Titanic came out..! Leonardo DiCaprio was my man at that time..the entire family...and I mean the ENTIRE family knew about my obsession and I clearly recall how my Uncles used to tease me about it...I remember myself getting all red in the face every time that topic came up..but since then..I haven't found myself having random 'things' for random actors (because i thought that whole concept of having a crush on a star was complete and utter bullcrap-dont mind the juvenile grade 6 profanity)...UNTIL NOW..!!!

Got hooked onto Prison Break a couple of weeks back when a friend gave me the dvds..and as a result..I find myself being sucked into the whirlpool of hotness that is WENTWORTH MILLER..!!

No,seriously...can the guy get any hotter..??! Just for the record..I am so not the type to fall in love with a celebrity...but y'all..this one has got it coming for me...!! Whether he's masterminding his next move,or smiling,or running,or staring into the eyes of his girlfriend on the show (who I am very jealous of by the way) or whether he's just being his usual smouldering sexy self....I just cant seem to get my eyes off him..!!

Is it a disease...?? Well...if it is..Its one disease that I'm happy to have been affected by..!

PS: He's gotten me so stoked that I'm sitting and downloading pictures and videos of him..!!

13 comments:

Keshi said...

Im not surprised Lemonade...cos I have the same disease in a more serious manner LOL!

Keshi.

Indrajit said...

he he .
enjoyed ur writing style.
love to know, how you put that autograph in th end?
u can aslso visit ma blog, annd comment anything u wish

confessing7girl said...

ahhhhhh im sorry he is hot!! but it can get hotter!!!!! johnny depp is my obssession!!!!! ohhhhhh im so obvious!!!
well its a good thing we dont like the same guy!!

Jeya Anand said...

well...thats definitely not a disease...Thats quite common with all ...I have been hooked to nelly furtado for a while now....do visit my blog...:)

pilgrim said...

lol lemonade - i did love your blog... but u usually react to things that you erm react to (as opposed to things that make you go 'exactly!')

glad you visited... i guess i've got grafxgurl to thank for that.

lol 'only' 18? ;O *hugs*

Nikki Neurotic said...

Believe it or not, I have never seen this show, nor paid attention the commericals. I will have to look up this guy and see if I can give him the "Silver Stamp of Approval".

shnaggy said...

awww...i can relate to that lemonade!!!

Matangi Mawley said...

ha! tht was good..

`NEFTY said...

You know who used to be "my man" - Nick Carter! EW, I know but, hey, I was young:]]

Anonymous said...

hey! you love him too? I downloaded the entire series and was in major love first time I saw him only! Told my mum that I was gonna marry him, this guy is so impossibly HOT!!! God!! well I am also curently obsessed with Gerard Butler...
but my all time love since I was a little girl, was... Shah Rukh Khan, he still is, and always will be my one true love!

Michelle said...

WENTWORRRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ive luved him ever since 'its like that' by mariah carey =)

lemon said...

@kesh
he he he..he really does get to u,doesn't he..? :D

@indr's angel
thanks for visiting :)
its a graphic that i insert in my code..it's pretty simple actually :)

@confessing gurl
he he..true.. :)

@jeya
thanks for visiting :) and t9o me..it is a disease coz it almost never happens to me..!

@pilgrim
hmm..i still dont get it..!
anyway..thanks for dropping by
*hugs*

@silver
believe me..once u get a proper look at this guy..u'll be wanting to give hime more than just a stamp of approval..if u know wat i mean ;)

@shnaggy
he is awesome,isn't he..?!

@matangi
thanks :)

@nefty
he was half my man at one point..i have a friend who was absolutely crazy about brian thought..!!lol

@chinks
i know..!!!! how can a human be amazingly HOT..??!!!
he he..i love shah rukh too..the only hindi movies i watch are his..lol

@michy
he he..jus caught that video a couple of days bac on youtube..too bad they only show him for like 5 seconds..!

@

Irreversibly Screwed said...

i know... he is THE best... i cant wait for season 3 to be out!!... i just adore the way he gives that half-smile of his with a naughty glint in his eyes... sigh... and those looks with that brain!!!... he is totally IT!!!..