Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Eight!

Rules:
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

1. My internet connections happens to be one of the suckiest ones around..!
2. A palmist recently told me that I'm gonna get married a little after 2010..!! SCARY..!! I'm only 18...!!
3. I love flying alone..I dont know why,but when I sit alone on a plane I always feel weirdly peaceful.
4. I'm crazy paranoid about a) my keys b) my wallet and c) my phone..I'm forever checking in my bag to see if they're there even if I know that I just checked 5 minutes ago..!
5. I have precisely 12 first cousins.
6. I love anything that smells fruity.
7. I was once chased by a dog...not.a.good.experience..!!
8. I love THIS site..!!

.....And I tag...N, writer's bloc, Irreversibly screwed, Silver Neurotic, catmiester, D, Rajeev and anyone else who wants to do this..!!

9 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

I suppose I should do this...you are the third person to tag me.

amna said...

hehe. thanks for tagging me.. will do it soon :D

Impressionist said...

u believe in palmistry!?
lol!!

hey thanx for tagging me, but im not takin up any at the moment!!
I just finished writin 2 tags. not anymore
im sorry!

peace & love
JeeVY

Keshi said...

I like flying alone too...there's something so appealing abt it.

Keshi.

confessing7girl said...

aaaaaah just went to the site oh i love the shoes...most of them anyway...and a great site for gossip too!! thats fun!!!:D

curryegg said...

Uhh..?? You're going to get married in 2010? haha...
And you like to flying alone? wow..have you tried it? wouldn't you feel a bit boring?

~cheer.. :D

Nikki Neurotic said...

Strange, I also have 12 first cousins. But I don't talk to three of them.

Anonymous said...

i love to fly alone too, i feel like a whole new person then, and its very soothing :D!!!!

i dont belive in palmistry,but i kinda like to hear what all they say, the last time i went over to tvm, I went along with my friend to the beach,, and when he had gone into the temple nearby, I saw this lady,and like many others, I also asked her to tell me about myself :D and she looked at me and said, "I can sense some tension on your face, waiting for your husband are you??"!!!
HAHAHA, that was way toooooooooooo funnnn!!! like that my friend and I got married :D :D
and i told her that you got it wrong this time, he is my friend, and we arent married,and no plans tooo....heheehehhe :D :)!!!

Irreversibly Screwed said...

hey... thanx for the tag... im working on it...
my internet connection is hopeless too.. the times i come home it chooses to show me page faults.. the reason it took me 3 days to respond to ur tag... :-(