Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lurkers LOOK OUT!

I'm quite fed up with my incessant whining and groaning and moaning so I cant even begin to fathom how fed up you must be, so as a result I vow to not whine here anymore, I do enough of it in real life already and to bring it into the cyber world is a bit much, even for me!

On another note, I miss the obsession I once had with this blog..its been awhile now since I've been regular..and as always the guilt has its own annoying way of creeping up on me! The guilt of lurking about, not commenting on other blogs also adds to it.

Coincidentally while hopping around the blogosphere today I came across this post on Zoot's blog which consequently lead me to this post on this blog and I have gained the knowledge that today is the day of THE GREAT MOFO DELURK!! For those of you who think I'm jabbering away in Greek don't worry..if I was you I'd have thought the exact same thing!

Basically today's the day where all you lurkers come out of your little corners and show your face on this blog..I doesn't matter if this is your first time here, or if you've come here before and have never commented or if you come here and comment every time. Just for the record if you are one of those in Category 3 (those who comment every time) I love you, I know I don't say it enough but I really do! There's just something about comments that lift you up even when you're having one of those days that nothing including chocolate ice cream can fix!

So if you are here today and reading these words, as the owner of this blog I'm making it mandatory for you to at least say 'Hi' ! That's all you have to do..just click on the link that says comments on the bottom of this post and say whatever the hell you want to say! Even if you hate me or hate pink or hate this blog or hate my droning, whining ways..open your mouth and say it! I swear I wont bite back. ( And that's a promise that's valid only for today! Tomorrow's a brand new day!)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya...long time...and coincidently its umm..watever the day...too!!

Dimple Nangia said...

hellooo... nice post...love your blog
and happy delurker day!:D

Ragamalika said...

hi. And I hate Pink ;)
Delurkers day wishes..

MeMyself_n_I said...

hiya!!!!!
uhhh ermmmm well i do'n't know what else to say really so i'm just going to 'lurk' away. :-p

Unknown said...

Happy day of the great mofo delurk...day!

Anonymous said...

Hi :P

Ah, and I thought I'd say only that, but my verbal diarrhoea never lets me keep quiet.

I did a post about the grea mofo delurk too, but ah well, I didn't catch many of them.

amna said...

hehe.. (lurks away...)

Ab said...

hmm... i wonder when was 'today'.. but anyways, is this the latest trick to find out how many people actually read your blog? :D

but i agree with yr observation on comments uplifting.. in fact its depressing wen u dont see knew comments wen u come into office in the morning.

Anonymous said...

hello, just delurking myself and returning the favour in kind. =)

Unknown said...

I...lurk :(

confessing7girl said...

oh girl i just tagged u!!!!!!!! :D

http://7confessions.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-desktop-tag.html

Pri said...

heyyloo!!
my first time here...
nice place :)

Anonymous said...

ok since you asked...
hi!

how are you little girl?

Lavanya said...

happy lurkers day to me! =D

Princess Banter said...

Awww but i like quietly lurking ;)

Oh... I love you too, btw :)

Anki said...

first time here'
n damn cant even lurk
:P

mathew said...

hahaha..nice way to put up..
hi btw..and well no guy says they like pink..hehehe..;-P

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE PINK!
ABSOLUTELY LOVE UR WRITING!!!
U REALLLLLLLLY HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!
SPENT A GOOD HALF HOUR ON UR BLOG... LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!! REVISITING SOON!!!

Sig said...

heheh trust me to delurk AFTER the actual day lol.

lemon said...

@all!
thank you all u delurkers! you have no idea how happy i am that u guys de -lurked! (ok i jus read that senten ce and thought i sounded crazy but m gonna click the publish button before i change my mind!)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I love your blog! Keep writing :)