Thursday, August 23, 2007

boo (its a series..refer to previous post)

Resolutions!! Smesolutions!! Why on earth did I think that I could keep one of those??!
Seriously..You'd think that after 18 years, 5 months and 18 days of being my lazy little self, I would have figured that one out!

Actually, for once it isn't because of my eternal laziness that I haven't been posting..rather its because of the constant agony and pain caused by my not so mundane college existence. Whoever said that you get used to it after a year totally didn't know what they were talking about! Ok, so maybe isn't as hard as the first year but it still is pretty hard! Ahhh...April 2010...how I wait for for your arrival! Ok..I'm gonna cut the drama queen speech short for you're benefit, I'm sure that after traversing a number of blogs to finally get to this one..this isn't something you want to be reading.

Winter is just starting out in Chennai..well, for people who've never lived here, you'd think that its still summer but people who've lived their entire lives in this city (like me) would know that this is our winter. I don't think we're actually authorized to call it winter..its supposed to be the monsoon season but since this is my blog I'll call it whatever I want! That seems fair, right? Anyway..I think I've mentioned the fact that I absolutely, completely and totally despise rain, so this weather is totally pissing me off. Being bundled up in a red sweater, without the fan with 8 million mosquitoes feasting on your ankles isn't exactly my idea of fun! To add to that..getting drenched every time you step out the door or being splashed with the dirty water that floods the roads by almost every single arrogant biker isn't a ball either! Give me 43°C temperature anyday!

I've begun to notice that my post aren't every topic specific of recent. This for some reason upsets me. Does this mean that I'm not able to channel my thoughts anymore?! Or does this just mean that I have too much going on and not enough time to put it down and hence I'm forced to write about certain things in little spurts of randomness. Whatever the reason might be..this is all you're getting for the next well, how many ever years..or until I make enough money for the Lemonade "removal of phsyco brain' surgery. Anyone care to contribute?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha i hate cold weather too and thanks for the template I LOVE IT SO DO MOST OF MY READERS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

At what temperature do you start wearing sweaters? We start wearing them when it goes below 15 degrees in here.

I like the rain though, but that I guess is because we don't really have an excess of it. Mosquitoes are sure a pain in the ass though.

amna said...

hmm rain-hater! i am from kerala so i dont think i was born with a choice. so to me, its all the same. bring it on!!

worrying to see that you are not enjoying college.. its supposed to be the best years of your life and all that.

please note that i said "supposedly"

Gomathy S said...

Hey there.. nice blog layout..loved the heels & your signature.. :)
& yup weather is good now in Chennai!!!

abhartiya said...

hmm..you know as much as you hate your college now, I bet you'll miss all of it once you pass out..this is what I've heard from my seniors though I hvnt had such nostalgic feelings as yet..maybe i do once i leave..ledz c!

is chennai that boring when it comes to being climatic conditions??

and well, randomness is best i guess..it attracts readers for sure...not that you not able to channel your thoughts anymore..even randomness would require a bit of it you know...

cheers!
ill mail you soon regardin spicing the blog..thnks a ton.you rock!

Shoonyata said...

Hey Lemon...hang in there...and hold on that brain as well :))

Every one: Lemonadedesigns rock! She made a good one for us!

CapCity said...

just want to say I love your templates! Especially this one with the fabulous SHOES! Came here via Kaylee's blog. Keep up the great work!

Dimple Nangia said...

i can totally understand the complaints about rain and the randomness in your posts.
don't worry.. it'll get thru.. and hopefully these mosquitoes will go away!!

Dimple Nangia said...

btw hope u got my mail
awaiting ur reply :)

Irreversibly Screwed said...

i feel u on the college existence.. first it sucks coz u dont quite settle and then it sucks even more coz u know theres nothing to look forward to and its all so monotonous.. life is a bitch!!..

Michelle said...

welcome to the world of randomness...oh how i love it there :)

Michelle said...

welcome to the world of randomness...oh how i love it there :)

Sig said...

Lemon!! I am now a graduate!!! Hehe - ohhhh now you got me worried - I've only ever been back to India when it was winter there so it wasn't too bad.

Monsoon season is going to be a whole new experience. It's going to totally ruin my hair :P But I can't wait!

Lavanya said...

Chennai's winters are notorious for their kosu attacks.
We shall overcome.
:D

Keshi said...

wuts the max temp of a Chennai Winter?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

I meant min temp..lol!

Keshi.

lemon said...

@kaylee
u are most welcome :)

@ish
er..i start wearing them when its like 24 degress..lol

@Nags
ya i know..it supposedly is..
still waiting for that phase to start

@scribbler
thank! :)
ick..i hate this weather!

@wacko
yes i guess its the best..and its s much ore easy to be random than to actually make sense, don't u think? :P

@shoonyata
thanks S..hope to see the movie soon :)

@capcity
thank you so much :)

@poison ivy
hopefully we'll get thru it faster :)

@irreversibly screwed
it certainly is! u couldn't have put it better!!

@michelle
ha ha..m not new here either..lol

@sil
congrats sil!!! so happy for u!!
u'll love india..dont worry :P

@lavanya
we shall overcome!! lets form a mossie protection group :P

@kesh
i think its about 22-24
*embarrassed grin*