Wednesday, August 01, 2007

randomness...need I say more?

Ah, the joy of blogging uninterrupted! Serious bliss I tell you..

Somehow typing this out on notepad makes the whole act a tad less blissful but then again what the hell..wrapped up in a blanket in the middle of the the night typing away to my hearts content on a super cool laptop makes up for it. The only thing that could make it better is if the damn dog would stop acting like such a snob and come curl up at my feet just like any other faithful, master loving dog...though I'm not technically it's master but who's looking to nit pick at the details right now?!

So today's the first of august...Another little link under the archives section of the blog..this for some reason always makes me happy..I think its because this blog is one of the few things I'm actually following through with, unlike the billion other things that I left half done. Yes, thankfully I did finish school, if that was what you were wondering..and may I add that finished rather successfully...hope the same goes for college however I'm seriously doubting that right now! Hmmm..this is weird..college hasn't even started for the year and I'm in pessimist mode already!

I don't know why but august has never been a good month for me..its probably the single most insignificant month of the year in my book..no birthdays..never any excitement..it always seem to pass in a blur! Its one month in the entire year that I never look back on cause there never is anything to look back on...

49 hours later...

Its 2.50 at the moment and it seems to be the 3rd of august according to the calender. I started this post a little more than two days ago and I didn't publish it! God...to call myself lazy seriously is an understatement! I couldn't even stay awake long enough to click one button! Now, that's a new low, even for me!!

22 comments:

KAYLEE said...

"I don't know why but august has never been a good month for me..its probably the single most insignificant month of the year in my book"

ME neither and this one wont be any better haha! you lazy? so am i!haha.i never do anything unless I have to or i will start it and never finish it.Thanks for the wishes on my upcoming surgery.:)

Anonymous said...

YOu will do fine in college:) have faith

Anonymous said...

anonymous was me sorry

Nikki Neurotic said...

August is usually a pretty dull month for me. Seems to drag on as well...not fun!

Keshi said...

I hate August...cos it reminds me of someone...

Keshi.

The Snitch said...

August is a really boring month, I agree. There's nothing in it except that Independence Day holiday from school.

And you're lucky you passed school, and that too well. I seriously doubt my chances. When you get the kind of marks I've been getting in math, the only thing you wonder is, why am I even trying to do engineering?

Mónica said...

Very nice blog!!!!!
I love it.
Hi, I'm from Uruguay.
I nice to meet you.
I wait for you to my blog.
Kisses from Uruguay.

Terra said...

Jus blog hopped myself here! U have a very cool place here!

Amandeep Singh said...

Glad to hit the button..after all

:)

sukanya said...

ooh.. what are you studying now?

oh and college is one thing you don't wanna miss out on.. good luck with it :D

Irreversibly Screwed said...

have u noticed that its always easier to type a post in notepad... the moment i click on new post i get writer's block!!!... i always get ideas for posts in the weirdest of places!!!... never once have i come up with an idea after signing in... is it normal or am i the only one who feels like that??..

Anonymous said...

Yo Lemonade,
you've been tagged! go check my blog for details.
Bye!

Toriz said...

Found my way here from another blog. You have a cool looking blog!

And, glad you finally got the post published, by the way. LOL!

Kaushik Vaideeswaran said...

heya! hanx for the comment!! and welcome to my seriously arbit world! wid nothin serious in it as far as possible!! ;D
hmmm.. it may be gross onn the inside.. but wat makes me admire it is the sheer magnitude of the population it is serving! the number of people travelling by it everyday.. and also.. the very beat of the train on its tracks.. jus gets me reeeeaaaallllyyy high!!!! anyway, cheers! hope we can do somethin bout the rotten inside sometime!!

Dipti Malhotra said...

how i wish my dog would curl up at my feet too! ugh...snobs. adorable snobs..

oye.. i tagged you. not some random facts thing.. i have properly enlisted what exactly i want you to write he he he he.

check this :

http://x-rayofmyheart.blogspot.com/2007/08/tagged-8-random-facts.html

confessing7girl said...

hey girl yeahh thhis august is really going to suck and theres nothing i can do about it too!! i just feel sad!!! hey and u r not lazy !!! u cant help falling asleep!! :D i guess
i would just sleep all day today... if only i could!!

Alok said...

yup, randomness is still the theme eh?? well, today i've decieded tht come wat may, i m gonna post.period.

SeePearrl said...

lolz happens at times...forgive yourself! :)

Michelle said...

haha...cute how u posted it 49 days later :P

amna said...

my bday falls in aug, maybe u can be happy about that for me? :D

lemon said...

@kaylee
thanks kay!!
be strong..praying for u! :)

@kesh
don't worry kesh..whatever it is..u'll get over it in sometime..

@silverneurotic!
ha ha..i know!!

@ish
ish! dont be so dejected man..u'll do well!! dont worry

@monica
thanks a ton mon!!
visit again :)

@terra
thanks for the compliment terra!! :) why don't u send me an invite to ur blog..

@stand by mind
yeah glad i did :)

@sukanya
I'm majoring in textile design..and ya..i've always heard that college is supposed to be the experience of a lifetime n all..still waiting to actually experience it!! lol

@irreversibly screwed
its 100% normal girl..believe me!

@kaushik
we should be able to..lol
loved ur blog by the way :)

@dip
i did it D..u should be proud of me!! :P

@confessing
if only i could too...sigh...

@alok
good to see that u've done it :)

@white forest
ha ha..guess i should! lol

@michelle
49 hours man..not days!! lol

@N
hey N..when is it??! mail me ur number..i'll call u...

lemon said...

@in house rapper
hey! already did that one..did the revised one on D's blog!

@tori
thanks !! and ya i know..it took 49 hours..but i got ther! lol