Thursday, August 09, 2007

tag tag tag

Being in the blogger slump that I am, I decided to take D up on her 8 random facts tag..now for those for those of you who are thinking "God, not another one of these again"...don't worry D being the clever person that she is spiced this tag up for all us souls who've already been down the 8 random facts road..so here goes!!

1) Childhood

I had a pretty great childhood as far as I can remember. I guess I'd have to say that the best part about it was school. Even with all the ranting and raving that I did about my over burdened shoulders with the weight of the enormous school bag filled with all the books that there were, because I was too lazy to actually perform the task of settling my bag with only the books that I needed for the next day!!

2) Your favorite teacher so far
I honestly don't think I've ever had a favorite teacher!

3) If you were destined to be an animal in
your next life, which one would you rather be?
A pampered pooch whose master is a millionaire who prefers not to strangle me with a diamond collar but who wouldn't mind springing for a puppy mansion! Gourmet dog food would also be on that want list!
Boy! Do I have dreams or what?!

4) Your first relationship
Two blah years..the details of which I barely remember. Period.

5) The best gift you've got till date
Hmmm..I've gotten tons of awesome gifts all throughout my life...but I have to say that this movie that my cousin M made for me for my 18th birthday which was couple of months back, is by far, the best!! (Read the post that I linked to for more details on one of the best days of my life)

6) What would you give her/him on your engagement night OR how would you propose/like to be proposed?

I'm gonna go the "non-girly/non-princess/diva" way and say that I want a simple proposal.

7) The last thing you bought for yourself
I was actually locked out the house today...and I had some time to kill before I went for a walk with my cousin (yes, I have finally decided to do something about my lazy ass!) so I went by to the nearest JavaGreen with a MarieClaire in hand and proceeded to scald my tongue with some steaming hot lemon tea.
I, for some reason find someone who's sitting in a coffee shop all alone, reading a book and sipping on some fancy coffee, to be very intellectual! That and wearing a pair of glasses they don't actually need!

8) Your fav. thing to eat ! Please describe it ...
Considering the fact that I'm supposed to be on a diet right now...describing my favorite food isn't exactly in the diet plan.
Its weird..when I first went through the questions I though that this question would be the easiest one to answer, but I think I love food way too much to actually make a choice..I mean it wouldn't be fair..so I've decided to be all diplomatic and not make a choice at all.

------------------------------TAG #1 OVER--------------------------------------

I had completely forgotten about this..but I was waiting to do another tag along with this so I guess nows the perfect time!

Confessing Girl awarded me the "Rocking Girl Blogger" award..and all I can say is thank you sweeti..I'm beyond honored!!

I have to award another 5 girls in turn but I'm not gonna name anyone in particular because I happen to love all your blogs. If I've ever commented on your blog, you can be absolutely positive that I think that you and your blog are "rocking"!! So here's to each and every one of you'll for all the awesome stuff you'll put out there for everyone to read. Love ya guys..shit..I mean girls!

-------------------------------TAG #2 OVER---------------------------------

I got this forward a couple of days back and I cant believe how right it is about me!!

PISCES - The Partner for Life
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. Always lets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

Yeah I didn't need to be told that again now, did I?!!!! Like it isn't enough hearing the weird bit all the time from almost everyone I know!

----------------------LONG OVERDUE POST OVER---------------------------

14 comments:

KAYLEE said...

GRET POST LOVED READING IT

Keshi said...

ur cuz made u a movie for ur bday? how sweet is that!

So I rock? :) ty n u too Lemonade. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Impressionist said...

it was fun reading the tag!
and congrats on the award :)

peace & love
Jeevy

Anonymous said...

Gee, my idea on being an animal are pretty similar. I'd be a hot chick/actress's dog who gets to have a steam bath, gets to sit in her lap all day long doing nothing, gets to eat the best food, bah that'd be such an amazing thing. Just being a dog and lazing around here and there not even barking if somebody comes to steal in the house!

On second thoughts, I'd also like being an eagle, just for their flight and the sense of power and ownership over the sky that they convey.

confessing7girl said...

ahh finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what took u so long :P hehe congrats on the award!! ;)

Toriz said...

Very interesting post!

Dipti Malhotra said...

clap clap clap

Sneha P said...

hey..
gr8 reading a post from u after sooo long!!
and congrats on the award! ;)
hope u dont throw another slump at us soon!
cheers!

Sig said...

Teehee - me and you are both Pisces!! We rock so much more now !! :P

Great post my little lemon :D

amna said...

hehe.. two-in-one blog eh?

anyway, nice to read that you scald your tonge with yummy drinks too.. i do all the time :D

lemon said...

@kaylee
thanks kay! glad to hear that ur fine!
take care :)

@kesh
it was so incredibly sweet kesh :) believe me..i cried!

@rajeev
thanks jeevy :D

@ish
hmm..an eagle..now why didn't i think of that?!

@confessing girl
i think i have to say THANK YOU!!! thanks girl!

@tori
thanks tor! :)

@dip
ha ha..i know! u better clap for me!lol

@vitruvian
i hope i dont either.the problem is that i'm such a lazy ass :P

@sil
hey sil..we always did, didnt we??!! lol

@nags
ha ha! see..we all have some weird quirk in common..lol

Varsha said...

wow great post
about the animal thing...,
Great choice.
pooches have no decisions to make
they can roll over and do some cute trick and the millionare will go all "Awwwwwww......"

Varsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Varsha said...

wow great post
about the animal thing...,
Great choice.
pooches have no decisions to make
they can roll over and do some cute trick and the millionare will go all "Awwwwwww......" and even if you poop on the floor(no offence), if you give a big, wide-eyed puppy dog look and that's it.LOL
;)