Saturday, September 15, 2007

4:58 am

It never ceases to amaze me how awesome I am at putting off work! Seriously!
I've been at the computer for 12 hours straight and I've only manged to complete a minuscule of the overflowing mounds of work that just seem to never want to get off my back!
Anyone looking to be hired, to complete the work of the one and only princess of procrastination?

Life is so incredibly dull at the moment, that finding something to blog about is becoming increasingly difficult. Can life actually be this boring?!

On second though, this lull has in fact lead me to think of some stuff that I usually don't give a second thought to.
  • Rant Alert people!!! I've noticed that whatever the situation might be, I usually have about a hundred things to say about it. Unfortunately for me..I rarely find myself saying any of these things let alone saying them all. This sudden tongue tidedness (yup..I know that that isn't a word!) isn't exactly convenient especially at times when I have to defend myself which turns out to be most of the time because almost everyone I know, looks to attack me! And when I end up not saying anything, people being the insufferable way they are end up acting all presumptuous about the way I'm felling which coincidentally turns out to be the complete opposite of how I really feel, and because of my neurotic habit of bottling stuff up, I end up not telling people how I feel which later has its own set of atrocious consequences. And do I learn from these mistakes.? NO...because evidently my brain is programmed to register these things and make changes only when I reach the ripe old age of 80 and when I'm sitting around screaming at my dozen cats! I don't actually think that its my fault anyway..I mean why exactly do I have to publicizes every little detail that makes its way through my weirdly shaped head.
  • I've never been the one to actually 'get' jokes. I'm usually the person in the room who finds herself guffawing a full five minutes after a joke is cracked. So basically I've never been the one with the gifted humor or rather the one who never even understood the gifted humor. But of late..I've been cracking everyone up with some vague ass stories of school and the like..and I mean like seriously cracking them up. Up until the point where most of them are rolling on the floor holding their tummies begging me not to go on! The other day I was officially named the class entertainer..not the class clown ,mind you..the class entertainer. A friend and me actually shared that post when we were in school...whenever we were jobless in class and when the teachers were out of sight, we'd go up the podium of the class and perform 'My heart will go on' in Tamil albeit the fact that we both couldn't speak Tamil to save our lives!
  • Is it weird that I wish I were the dog every morning?! Right after I come out of the shower..I see the dog snuggling in the corner dozing! I mean seriously!!!
    Does it have to pick that particular moment of the day to snooze..that particular moment when all that's stopping me from throwing myself back onto the bed again is the knowledge that if I miss another minute of class, I'll be stuck as a sophomore for the next five years!
I've also realized that mulling over and analyzing things does not work for me! I've been told a hundred times before that its okay to let out feelings but the sad part is..whenever I think of emotions as 'feelings'..all I am is blank. This blank space sometimes makes me feel quite soulless. Is it just me or do you go through this too?

Maybe my parents are rightl..maybe the aliens did drop me off into a dumpster after all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for adding me to your blog roll, I will review your sites this weekend.

abhartiya said...

lol..happens to me all the time!
you just normal i guess...
the language u wrote the post itself depicts how confused you were while writing the post..

and yeah..you never replied to my mail about designing me a template..i mailed you long back..can you please atleast reply?

thnks

Anonymous said...

erm.. girl... they call this phase 'L-I-F-E'... so your wish for your 18th birthday has come true... can you imagine everyday being routinely happy and routinely everything you wanted it to be? I know for sure that I'd roll over and die before I'd let that happen...
Anyhow, in the words of lock stock and 2 smikin barrels "Chill Winston!"... once in a while you just hafta let the days go by... and umm you sound a LOT like me...

Unknown said...

yeah right! "nothing to blog about" and then u have a million words after that :P

Pro Blog Reviews said...

my sincerest apologies for not posting your review yet, seems blogger has some spam bot that locked my ability to post, I'm working on getting that straightened out which they say may be as early as Monday. Again, I apologize.

Unknown said...

Ha you are hysterical! I'm definitely book marking you!

I too, am a princess of procrastination. I should be studying for a test I have this week - worth 20% of my mark - but here I sit, reading your blog...not studying. :D

I'm HORRIBLE at telling jokes, but I do tell funny stories - if they are about me.

Anki said...

that is exaxctly wat my candy looks like!!!!!!!!!!1