Saturday, February 17, 2007

RED..!!!!!!!


Excitement...!!!!

My cousin just got back from the UK and my dad had asked him to get me an iPod for my 18th birthday which is a few weeks away..!!! So here it is..right in front of me (a bit early,but who cares :) )..my brand new iPod nano PRODUCT (RED) which is the coolest,coolest piece of technology i've ever seen..!!!!!! Aaahhh...I'm sooo excited...i sat and put all my songs into it along with like 50 odd photos.
And to make it all the more exciting..its RED...i absolutely adore the colour red (my bike's red)..in addition to pink that is. Apple donates a part of the price you pay to a global fund that fights AIDS in Africa..which .means my iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED sounds good and does good at the same time(according to Apple thats is..lol) Anyway..the coolest part of this story is that my iPod is engraved at the back..!!! It says "Happy 18th Birthday A****h... love, Daddy"...now if thats not the most awesomest (my word..!!!) thing..I dont know what is..!

And even though you probably (hopefully!!) never will read this...Thank you Daddy :) your the best [and not just because you got me an iPod ;) ;) ]

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!that was incredibly sweeeeet of ur Dad!i can read ur excitemnt in the lines!!!! aand even better to know its RED,i do support the campaign!!
and rite now i noticed something, u r a PISCEAN!no wnder,i can relate to ur excitement always!!!!!!!and yeh,before i forget, a HAPPY B"DAY IN ADVANCE!!
Take care Lemonkutty!~

Sig said...

Me too!! Me too!! I mean...Pisceans are the best :P Happy B'day for you in advance.....oh gosh...you're just a baby (compared to me anyways lol) but it's a truly exciting time.

The RED is hot!!!

Anonymous said...

i have mailed u ;)

Sandeep Sundaram said...

hey hey evn bro gifted me a ipod but nah a red one white one .. but there was no ocassion as such [:)] neways happy birthday ....
and ya have grt fun with ur Ipod

Anonymous said...

okie so its DONEE!!do check it and do tell me if thats how it shud be!i hope i got it right! am so EXCITED u knowwww!!!that was incredibly sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet of u to do that!!!the besst gift and the best surprise i got today!i hope u got all my mails! tke care lemonkutty!!

catmiester said...

eeee.... envious!!!

The ipod looks great ( Feel like hiding somewhere with my ancient mini shuffle! )

Great going daddy's girl! :)

jairaj said...

The red looks hot. Cool! :)

Michelle said...

awww thats great! i got a nano last yr for standing 3rd...lol but its the normal 4gb one...wish these had come out then! :( n I LOVE UR BLOG! its so pretty n girly hehe n we both have the fray as the song hehe!

lemon said...

@shams
glad u like ur header shams..! :) tc...

@silvara
pisceans DO rule man..!! and u know wat...i've noticed that alot of bloggers are pisceans..!

and i know tat i still am a baby :( but never the less..im a baby with a way cool iPod..so it doesn't matter :)

@devils advocate
thanks :)

@catmiester
he he he..now,now..don't pout,the shuffle isn't all that bad.. :)

@jerry
it does,doesn't it...??! lol...

@Michelle
the fray definitely rules man..he he he...

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

ok..to be frank, ive NEVER seen a BLOOD RED ipod.. and now that I have , I sooooooooooo want that particular one!!!
HULK WANTS.. HULK MUST HAVE IPOD!!!