Wednesday, February 28, 2007

its time for a new me....*sad face*

I'm pretty pissed right now...a tad too many people know about this blog and that kinda scares me..too many people in my family that is...so I think its time for a change.(and we all know how much I love change now,don't we..???!!!) I cant leave this the way it is..I started this blog as a place to vent..and if not to vent...a secret place where i could put everything that i didn't want to tell anyone else..my hopes,my dreams,my fears,my deepest darkest feelings...(ok ok..lets not get ahead of ourselves...lol...none of my secrets are either deep or dark so I actually dont have anything to worry about..but still i cant help but feel very very irritated and not to mention that feeling you feel when your privacy is invaded..sorry cant think up of any better words to describe my emotions right now...I'm too pissed off,remember..??) Anyway...I'm turning 18 on Monday and i guess its a good time for a change...but the thing is..i just started getting into the feel of this template..and i worked sooo hard on it...*whining* and i don't have the heart to let go of it..but well..what has to be done,has to be done i guess..anyway...starting next week (hopefully..if i stop being lazy that is) my blog will have a whole new look..new name..new everything..Im wondering if i should change my name too..I guess my effort to be completely and totally anonymous was in vain...hopefully my next attempt at anonymity runs its course of at least 10 years (ya right,like that going to happen..??!!) Anyway..cant hurt to try,can it....

Any suggestions for the new 'me'...???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( :( Okies, check your mail first,its URGENT!
and as for changing, you mean to say a complete change to this blog itself right?anywys,no worries..u do love change right? mayb lemonade b even more beautiful witha new look,take itin that way :)!
when i think f more names i would mail you :)!
Takecaare!and no worries lemonkutty!

amna said...

awww i understand how u must feel. dont worry, changes are sometimes good too. whatever avatar u take later, dont forget ur blog friends to whom u will always be lemon :) [though i can call u something else if u want me to]

good luck and advance birthday wishes!!

Sig said...

Change is good...and also having our own space is good too. None of my family know about my blog and I get scared that one day them or other people who don't even know me will find it and judge me because of it. I can't help who I am and won't apologize for it but I still do my own things to keep my identity somewhat of a secret.

Suggestions...pickled lemon...mmm....nimboo achaar lol

amna said...

thats strange. my id is naagu.v

anyway, have added u now.. accept invitation..