Monday, January 08, 2007

100 things...finally..!!

Thought that it was about time i did a 100 things post,been putting it off for quite some time now...but here it is..100 extremely random things about me that you you wanted to know,didn't want to know or didn't really care about knowing..!!!

1. I was born on march 5th,1989,which was a Sunday.
2. In case ur not familiar with the star signs,that makes me a piscean which I absolutely love being.
3. My earliest memory dates back (???) to my first birthday party.
4. I had 2 wooden rocking horses when i was a kid.
5. I look like an angel (and yes..i do say so myself..!) in my baby pics..too bad the same isn't true now..!
6. I used to ride the bus to school with my mom for 3 years.
7. My first best friends were twin boys in playschool whose names i sadly don't remember.
8. My middle name is Olivia.
9. I cant speak my mother-tongue very well.
10. I have an enormous eraser collection which i can very proudly say is still growing..!
11. I don't like ice-cream very much.
12. In fact..i don't like cold water either.
13. I love board games..!! Too bad I never had anyone to play them with :(
14. I loved 'Westlife' and 'BSB' at one point..!! Aagh...i know..!!!
15. At this point..I'm wondering how I'm going to think of a 100 things to say about myself..!
16. I love black..!
17. Whenever I really like a particular song,I make sure I find the lyrics and learn them..wierd..I know..!
18. The only place I wear make up is at home,when I try it on.
19. I love making collages.
20. I'm extremely lazy...(ask my mum if you don't believe me)
21. I once had a pet squirrel which hated my guts..!
22. I had a humongous crush on Leo DiCaprio when I was 10.
23. I've recently fallen in love with the internet..it is sooooo cool..!
24. I never ever thought that i would ever start a blog..!
25. I'm proud of the introvert (read antisocial) in me.
26. I can be a bitch when i want to be.
27. I cant write very well.
28. I've read every single book by Sidney Sheldon.
29. I can do cartwheels..!!!!
30. When I was still in school,my handwriting used to change every day..come to think of it..it still does..!
31. I studied in a convent school..which i absolutely loved..!
32. I love singing at the top of my lungs when I'm alone.
33. I only clean my room when I'm in the 'mood' or when I have a bunch of friends coming over.
34. I can make a mean scrambled egg..!
35. I hate big parties.
36. I am siblingless but have a ton load of cool cousins..!
37. I dislike coffee.
38. My room is blue...!!
39. I have a mole on the corner of my upper lip.
40. I hate change...!! I really really do.....
41. Some of my friends call me the 'Gossip Queen' ;)
42. I have 3 holes pierced on my left ear and two on my right.
43. I am fascinated by the way the world works...i really am...
44. I'm still afraid of 'ghosts'.
45. I started shaving (my legs) when i was 12 years old.
46. Alot of people call me weird...for what reasons I'm yet to figure out.
47. I've always wanted a waterbed....*sigh*..bet it'll feel like pure heaven..
48. I almost never get sick.(touch wood)
49. I never wear my watch while i sleep.
50. I cannot..and i repeat cannot handle the smell of milk and yogurt...Uuuggghh
51. My first kiss was when i was 15 years old.
52. I'm awesome at haggling..!!! A whole day of roadside shopping... BRING IT ON...!!!
53. I want to go to the island of Santorini,Greece for my honeymoon.
54. I'm in love with my blog :)
55. I'm a chronic worrier.
56. I'm perpetually early..!!! especially to college..usually bout an hour early most days..!
57. I've painted a mural on the wall of a kids room..and get this..i got paid for it..!!!
58. I've been in my church choir for about 5 years now...and its been a blast.
59. I love theme parks and basically love getting adrenaline rushes..!!
60. I ride a ride bike to college which i love with all my heart..no matter how much of trouble it gives me..!
61. I learnt how to play the keyboard for 3 years and the guitar for half a year..unfortunately never finished either one successfully.
62. I once won bout 26 grand in a slogan competition..!! yay for me..!
63. I am a complete lime and lemon aficionado..that include..lemon tea,lemonade,lemon fizz,lemon ice cream,lime jello and just about anything else with lime in it...hence the name lemonade!!
64. The gym does not work for me..that's one lesson i learnt the hard way.
65. I sneakily read all my mum's cosmos when i was young...come on now..don't judge me..!
66. When i was 7 years old...i dreamt of becoming a 'bikini designer'..!!!
67. I cannot wait to finish college..which i know wont be happening anytime soon.
68. I have this habit of hoarding perfume.
69. There was a phase when i used to say 'duh' ALOT..!
70. I can live on coke...!!! (the liquid kind..!)
71. I love,love,love watching these reality shows where people decorate other people's houses.
72. I've recently decided to collect shoes...!! My new found passion.
73. I'm a big pushover...but i cant help it.
74. I used to say 'baname' for 'banana' when i was a kid..and according to my parents..I was pretty convinced that they were wrong whenever they tried to correct me..!
75. I'm terrified of failure.
76. I love being right..and i usually am most of the time.
77. Clueless is one of my all time favorite movies..i practically fell in love with Paul Rudd after i watched it..!
78. I've never worn braces
79. I'm 5'2"...I'm short and I know it..!
80. People in general tend to take my trip...and when I find out why..I'll let you know..
81. I was cupid two years in a row for The 'valentine's day' dance.
82. I think I'm cupid in real life too..i set two of my friends up together and they seem to be happy as ever :)
83. I'm extremely thankful that I'm getting to the end of this.
84. I love reading food and restaurant reviews..!
85. I believe in destiny.
86. I'm allergic to any jewellery that's not gold or silver or platinum.
87. I like spending time with myself...you could say that I'm on the borderline of being a loner.
88. I love collecting souvenirs..from anywhere..places,special events...wrapping paper,little notes...blah,blah,blah...
89. It's very hard for me to open up to people..I like keeping my secrets to myself.
90. I recently discovered that having a guy as your best friend is awesome..!
91. I love watching and being in fights...! (Ha..no wonder people call me weird)
92. I don't play sport..never have and probably never will.
93. I've been to an NCC (National Cadet Corps) camp which lasted a pretty painful 12 days.
94. I always thought that I could be a gymnast.
95. I collect things to show my future grandchildren :)
96. I like anything that's pink..and yes i mean anything..!
97. I'm still fascinated by the Barbie Doll display at toy stores...!
98. I cant dance for nuts..!
99. I absolutely love fluorescent colours...!
100. I cant believe i actually found 100 things to say about myself..!!!!

22 comments:

amna said...

wow! thats interesting :) u seem like someone ppl wud love to be friends with.. its seems like ages back when I was 17 (i am 24 now) , but i certainly dont rem a 17-year old like you. love reading ur posts :)

lemon said...

thats so sweet naga!!!(can i call u that??)
i thinks thats the best comment i've gotten this far..pls keep reading whenever u can :)

AG said...

man! lovable reading....actually i read all 100..n all were worth it...good one...good idea..dude ;)

Keeping blogging
Ankit

Anonymous said...

that was pretty cool Lemony ;)

...I guess i wouldnt be able to figure out 100 things like that about me :O

u seem like a sweet person whom people would love to have around!..i agree with the 54th point, even am beginning to love ur blog :)
Take care!!!

Anonymous said...

i am adding U to my blogroll, if it is okie with you :)
Take care!
and keep postingggGG!!

lemon said...

that is absolutely no problem..u people have idea how wide my smile is right now :) :)
and ur on my blogroll too shammu.. :)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

REPEAT OF 'shammu's' last comment...

Siddharth Razdan said...

Nice blog as well as a nice post. You're up on my Blogroll as well.

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

Impressionist said...

Fantastic!!
Loved readin thro that post!! :)
U wanted to becoma a BIKINI DESIGNER When u were 7 Years Old :O!??
Thas pretty early! :P
Cuz I didn't even know wat a Bikini means @ that age ;) lol
Nice post anyway!


Peace & Love
Rajeev.

peu said...

lovely post.....had fun reading it...

hehehe...
keep up the gud wrk!!

peu said...

lovely post.....had fun reading it...

hehehe...
keep up the gud wrk!!

peu said...

ok m back....well thanks fer visiting my blog n secondly i went thru yer blog carefuly...n gurl u rock....wats different abt yer blog is dat it so aint pseudo n instills this "fun n happy"feeling...
amazin wrk fer a 17 yr ol...

lemon said...

@rajeev
thanks..!! keep reading..!

@peu
thanks a ton..!! u seriously made my day..!! :)

AmOrTeNTiA said...

heyyyyyyyy really awesum stuff!! most of ta `100 things u put up der soo very relates to me 2........i luv ur other posts........keep writing....

I.D. said...

good post.how long did it take to come up with all of that?

anyways, where did u get this awesome template from?

lemon said...

it took me quite awhile..thanks anyway :)

i got the template from this awesome site called www.zootsdesigns.com

Geek Goddess said...

YOU DON'T LIKE ICECREAM? Wait, let me rephrase that... YOU DON'T LIKE ICECREAM???!!

*Gapes open mouthed at you in wonder*

Shy Machete said...

Hahaha I dont have too much of patience but I absoultely enjoyed reading this. No.27, not true! Get it outta there you lazy bum :-)
Thanks for sharing! I'm inspired to do 100 things bout myself now. But hell, I'm wayyy lazier than you are :-)

Anonymous said...

That was a fun read! I did read all the 100! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!! seriously freaky..... u remind me of me... when i was younger.
i tot i was reading my own 100 thinks list. the part that freaked me out the most was the three piercings on the left and two on the right....
mmmhh... yeah but overall rather interseting blog!!!
even i've been meaning to do a 100 list for a while now...
cheers!!!

Janeca said...

I did a 100 things list, too, about two years ago. I can't believe how many things we have in common! :) I was laughing when I got to #17 because that's exactly what I do, too. And, my room is blue too and I also barely clean it except when friends are coming over. :)

non compos mentis said...

not even a singlw one of them bored me. may be cuz im a piscean too and found many similarities in there...but sure, i can never write this ood as u do... great going...

chikku :)