Thursday, November 01, 2007

Day 1, The eleventh hour!

Ok NaBloPoMo thus begins. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing is unknown as of this moment, you'll probably have to check this space fifteen days from now to know if I am just a big talker or if I'm actually going to stick this challenge out. This is a big deal in my book. My posts average at about 6 a month so this is like 5 times that number (Yes I do know math in case anyone was wondering!) so if I do succeed it'll be my biggest achievement in my year and two months of blogging! Ok now that I'm propping this whole thing up, I'm getting a tad nervous!

I'm gonna cheat though and use one of my favorite bloggers' Zoot's daily prompts to get myself through this period because I'm pretty sure that my mind isn't going to be in actual writing mode for the next month, so to start thing off with a bang, going with the first prompt of the season..What is something that I just realized that I cannot live without?

A couple of years back (read:exactly two years) my answer would have been completely different and if that particular object had not come into my life in the force that it did, my answer would have again been completely different. This object has changed so much about me. Changed the way I look at things, changed the way I see the world, even changed the way I see myself. Yes its the computer...yes I know its a bit weird but it is the truth. I can totally see you guys going like "Dude! Is she for real?!"

This little box of technology with its million circuits and all those other bits and pieces whose names I still don't know has taught me so much!! We didn't have a computer at home until two years ago but when it did come into my life everything changed and how I say its changed is because of blogging...as I've already mentioned before..blogging changed my life almost instantly and in a good way, I might add. I'm sure I couldn't live a day without these...so here's to blogging and blogs and the amazing little boxes they come in!!

PS: If there's anything you want to know about me or want me to write about, please let me know in the comment box. I could really use a few suggestions for blogging material! I'm open to any questions at all, so fire away! (Well expect for ones that question the amount of pink on this blog! I'm a girl so its pretty obvious that I have a thing for pink, isn't it?!)

6 comments:

Lavanya said...

Yeah, blogging has brought about some *awesome* things in my life...its amazing when you find someone else who shares your wavelength and ideas.
YAY for blogging and bloggers! :D :D

Preeti said...

btw...im de-lurking really late...

n btw...the 'btw' above is cuz iv commented on a couple of ur previous posts :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a guy and I won't say "Is she for real?!"

I'd rather be, "Yay, there's someone else who's life changed after they got a computer!"

lemon said...

@lavanya
Yay!!! :)

@preeti
i saw those, thanks so much for visiting! :)

@ish
it seriously has, hasn't it? how has it changed for you?

Sig said...

heehee - i think this is going to be the funniest month to see all these random posts....u can do it! :D

amna said...

hmm why don't u post abt why u decided to blog anon and how it helps you?

dono if you have done this before :)