Friday, June 01, 2007

Exposed..!!

Ok..so for this post..I've decided to just write or rather type whatever comes to my mind..so I'm guessing that this will probably be the random-est post of all..I know that random-est isn't exactly a word..but that's the fun bit of blogging isn't it..no one can actually punish u for making up your own words. Are there any words that you guys use that aren't actual words..I've said 'cleant' for 'cleaned' for as long as I can remember..and even though people keep pointing out my mistake..I keep saying it cause I think that 'cleant' actually sounds a billion times better than 'cleaned'..which reminds me that I haven't 'cleant' my room in ages..!! (And its pronounced 'clent' and not 'clean-t') . I have this habit of pulling all of my clothes off the shelves of my cupboard..picking out what I want to wear off the floor and stuffing the rest back in..so most often than not a few clothes always get left behind on the floor..and I,being the epitome of laziness never bother to move my ass and pick them up...so my room always tends to look messy even if its not..! Hmmm...I'm rambling........

A few days ago...a friend of mine..told me that I was a 'VERY CITRUS' person...is that coincidence or what..considering the fact that none of my friends know about this blog or know that my pseudonym is lemonade...!! So I guess that I'm kinda on track with the 'trying-to-see-myself-as-others-see-me' plan...don't laugh, that's an actual technique to discovering your inner self..well actually not...but whatever...

I'm in a mad mood right now...but i'm also kinda sleepy....(note to self : see this is what happens when you decide to just type without using your brain..!!)

Sorry for being such a boring blogger today..so to make up for it..here's a picture of me..in the spirit of 'exposing myself'...no..not that kind of exposing you perv....sheesh..some people,I tell you..!! (See...I really am in a mad mood..!!)

Yup..thats me..Shit..It feels kinda weird putting up a picture of myself..since I'm all pro anonymity and all..anyway..it had to happen someday...well..If anyone I know is reading this...please keep quiet and don't tell anybody else about this blog..!! I mean it..or else I'll hunt you down and.....Blah blah blah.....

17 comments:

Erin said...

Great picture!!

Thanks for the compliment on my blog, I appreciate it! I love yours as well :) By the way - that is so funny that they said you were a "citrus" person, lol. Maybe they secretly found your blog??

Have a great day!

Nikki Neurotic said...

Nice picture. :)

I got a good laugh at the citrus thing...how can a person be like citrus?

Dayngr said...

Awesome! You're so brave.

Sig said...

heheh there always comes that day when ur blog doesn't become anonymous anymore - when you start writing for the others that read it. Good on ya - it's a brave step and be sensible with it hehehe especially if u don't certain people reading certain stuff!!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

lol..
it is so hilarious to read your posts.. better than the big box of anti depressant pills in front of me anyday!!!

and seriously,
as asked above - HOW IS A PERSON CITRUS !?!!! aND WHAT AM i ?

confessing7girl said...

hey girl no threatening!! :D ahhh i totally understand why someone would call another person citrus!! well for now im gonna keep myself anonymous!! wouldnt want some people recognizing my face!! and then i will get too famous... it feels good to say whatever is on ur mind without having people stereotyping u!! im sure u know this better than me!!
i hv to congrat u on ur courage to make urself known!!

`NEFTY said...

Don't feel weird, you're pretty:]

bornfortheu.s.a said...

finally i get to see lemonade!! so hoping now u wont be anonymous anymore!! pretty pic

Lucifer said...

Isn't citrus supposed to be a good comment? Hehe...

And about the matching points, I thought that only I was like this. But no, madness does have partners.

Jewel Rays said...

Nice pic and intersting post Lemonade.

I have this thing about forming up ma own words as well.. I love it..its fun really.

Keshi said...

Lemonade Im sooo excited to finally see u! WOW u look super CUTE!

Love the post and love the fact that u finally showed urself in ur blog. TY!

Keshi.

Tucson Hydrocontrols said...

shit i kno you!!!.. ive seen u so many times!..

oh n btw WERE GIMME YOUR STUFF's AMBASSADORS FOR INDIAAAAAAAA!!

whoopieeeee!!!!
:D

ps.. im gonna tell ur mommy about the blog!

Amandeep Singh said...

Blive me ur on the rite path of self discovery and self realization...
but lemonade is lill sweeet ooo.....

Dipti Malhotra said...

i think ive seen you! are you sawmya???

:!

amna said...

pretty pic! do you regret putting it up? :D

Michelle said...

I've seen ur pic before...credit-orkut...lol buh yeah i like this exposed side of u ;-) its cute :)

lemon said...

@Ec
Thanks a ton..! and Im really hoping that they didnt..! :)

@silver neurotic
beats me..!! believe me..even i was like huh..?!

@dayngr
i dont think i am..I'm gonna replace the pic with one thats alot more blurry.. turns out that I'm a wuss after all :(

@sil
:) i hope that no one i know chances upon this

@roshan
i hope thats a compliment roshan :)
and believe me..i have absolutely no clue what she mean when she said that..i was looking her with a perplexed expression on my face..!

@confessing girl
thanks babe :)

@nefty
he he.. *blushing* thank u :)

@neo
thanks..! :) anonymity is good man..so i guess m gonna go back to it

@lucifer
is it..??! lol

@jewel
thanks :) and making up words really is fun..! :)

@kesh
drew inspiration from u kesh..! i should be the one saying thank u..!!

@writer bloc
have u..??!! seriously...??! I really dont think u have :)
and yes..we're ambassadors..!!! yay..!! :)

@stand by mind
thanks for the comment and for visiting..!
come back soon :)

@D
No :) m not..I doubt u'll know me..but I'll give u a hint..my name starts with an A :)

@N
thanks..and ya..actually i do a little bit

@mich
he he..thanks mich :)