Thursday, June 21, 2007

Its finally done..!!!

Ok..I'm officially done..! Not done as in done with it period, but done as in done with it, as for now..!! Can you tell how excited I am or just how relieved I am that I finally figured it all out..?! Anyway..if you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about...shame on you ( no I'm kidding, I don't expect people to obsessively read my blog and memorize every sordid detail of my life) but if you have been reading, then you probably know that I was supposed to be opening up a design site..!! Well, I did and its finally over..and this is the post where I'm supposed to officially launch it. Hmmm..not sure I sound too official or formal..maybe putting on a pair of linen pants rather these ripped jeans I've been living in for the past two days would help..! If you guys are cringing, save it...'gross' me is just beginning for the season..!

Anyway..without further ado (see..told you I could do formal..!) , I present you.............

*pulls blue satin cloth off the computer screen, with a flourish*

LEMONADE DESIGNS

Check the site out people..check out all the sidebar links too, click on every little thing that is clickable...ppppllleeaaassee......

And..spread the word around..I'm offering custom templates too, so go check out my first custom which I did for Michelle. Also look at the FAQ's and the About Me page on the site.

Yup..so that's it for the official launch, I better get to bed, Its exactly 6:21 in the morning and I need to get my 8 hours. So I'll see you at 2 in the afternoon...or probably 3..lets reserve an hour for the grogginess, shall we?

19 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!! I'm off to check it out right now!!!

All Is Whole said...

Good work done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiles :)

Impressionist said...

Congrats!
Great job! :)

peace & love
Jeevy

Sneha P said...

congrats....its damn cool...
quite amazing for an 18 year old....

Shayeri said...

the website is *amazing*.
the layouts rock my socks.
i am so jealous!

Keshi said...

:) goodo!

Keshi.

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

awesome work.. well done.. im more than tempted to demand u work on my side... :)

D said...

Congratulations! You're extremely talented and I'd luuuuuuuuuuurve to get a customised template [:)]

confessing7girl said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh u r absolutely fabulous great designer!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!! congrats on ur launch and the best of luck girl!!

Sig said...

Love love LOVE it!!! I swear when I get my next urge to change my template - I'm coming to you for a custom design - I need a wedding one soon...:P Or when I start work next year - I'll use the City one...you're are awesome!

Jewel Rays said...

Wow!!! Hot stuff!!!:D

Shoonyata said...

Great idea...loads of talent....you are adding a different dimension to this space :)

bornfortheu.s.a said...

hey great work!! i might ask one for myself very soon!!

Kaleidoscope said...

you got mail @ lemonadedesigns

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I just remembered I have a blog on Blogger as well. Guess it's time to give it a new template and start using it.

amna said...

babes! u have done an awesome job! keep rocking

Angie said...

great designs. I really like your aesthetic- clean and modern.

lemon said...

@everyone

Thank you all soo much..you guys have no clue how much your support means to me :) this is something i've been wanting to do since forever and now that its finally done I'm happy that there are people who actually took a lil time out to check it out..!

So thank you guys!! love y'all..! :)

Monika D. said...

i think the best is LEMONADE, BIKER CHICK and BIG CITY design... not just that we have the same taste for parfumes we have also in design... AND... music... i just love goo goo dolls...