Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #5


"13 Things things that I've learnt about or from the internet"
  • You can never ever get bored with it...(something i should definitly know considering the fact that i spend almost 7 hours on it on a daily basis..
  • It most usually is always there for u..unlike some people (not that its a person..but its almost there..!)..but i say most usually because of the crappy connection..but that technically isn't really the fault of the internet ..!!
  • Its become my replacement for books..! (sad i know..but true all the same..)
  • Its making me realize how small i am in this big big world..!
  • I learnt that i have PICA ....now stop thinking that I'm mad and get on with the next point..!!
  • It taught me to thank God for small mercies such as this,and this and this. (oh and how could i forget..THIS..!!)
  • Its teaching me photoshop...!!! woo hoo...!!! (Which is by far the coolest software ever..!!)
  • Showed me that i actually do like new music...i had convinced myself that i was an 'oldies '(cliff richard,the beach boys,abba,beatles) girl..but you know I'm actually an oldies,alternative and country girl all rolled in one..!
  • Its helping me keep in touch with people who i probably wouldn't have bothered keeping in touch with...!
  • That there actually is such a thing as eraser collections and that there actually are other eraser collectors in the world..!!! (I'm one..by the way :) )
  • IT still astounds me with everything it can do and everything it knows..!!! I mean..its like the best invention..apart from electricity and coke i think..!
  • It my source of all entertainment..even the tv doesn't matter anymore because i can download the torrents of almost any tv show..!
  • And finally....Its gotten me addicted!!! I seriously think i need to get some internet detox..!! (not that I'm complaining about my present state or anything)

4 comments:

Keshi said...

WOW nice one and all the pints r valid :) Im hooked as well.

And u mentioned my blog...awww that was so sweet HUGGGGGGGZ!

And internet brought me to u and alot of others who truly care abt my thoughts and I feel heard. TY!

Keshi.

amna said...

haha.. couldnt help agreeing to everything but one thing - i dont think coke is a great discovery! :D

Impressionist said...

hehehe!!
I cant imagine life widout my computer & internet!!
it is a parta me! :D
hehe!

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Sig said...

Yep! The Internet indeed is a wonderful invention :D

I'm hooked too - let's start an Internet Addiction Anonymous club?