Saturday, April 21, 2007

Haapy Biiiirthdaaayyy to you...(in my supposed accent..!)

NNNNNNN.......(you know how i say it..!)...its your birthday..!!!!! :) :) But I'm sorta guessing you knew that already...that was just a reminder or rather a reality check that you're finally an adult..!!!

I really don't know what to say because i say everything i have to say to you every night...so when i usually have nothing to say..i sing..! But unfortunately or fortunately u never let me do that for u..!!! So if i cant do it in reality..I'm gonna go it here...!! (see N..i actually am clever,ok..?? :P )

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday,Happy Birthday..
Happy Birthday to you....................
(ending the last note with a flourish..!)


So Happy Birthday N.....I'm gonna miss you.... :( and I'm pretty sure that you know how much..!
Love you...Have an awesome year...which I'm sure you will....no matter what you say... :)

13 comments:

curryegg said...

You have a nice blogs. Happy to read your blogs.
:)

Anonymous said...

clever girlll!!!
my wishes to your N :D!!

JPK said...

Not necessary that you become an adult when you are 18, it takes a lot more to it than being officially adult..never grow up, that's the whole mantra to a sucessful and happy life...

Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

hey.. thanks for bisiting :D.. nice blod u got here :D

Impressionist said...

Happy Birthday To N frm mahside ;)

hehe!

Peace & love
JeeVY

- Ubiquitous - said...

Happy Birthday to N!

Thoughtful of you.

Hope he/she drops by and reads your wish. :)

Sig said...

LOL - 18 is still sooooooooo young. I say that because I look back (being the old fart I am :P). Yes you have more responsibility but you still have that chance to still be a kid. Hehe - wait till you hit 21 lol.

Happy B'day N :)

Shy Machete said...

I wanna sing tooOOOooo!!! Is N teh boyfren or the BFF? Sweet stuff potato... very YOUR style. Anyway I have to admit I'm totally for what jude said. You never really become an adult because u reach a particular age. Age does bring wisdom but sometimes, more often than not, age comes alone.

amna said...

hehe.. yes i am a lazy cook and an aspiring nice-photographer-wannabe.. thanks for visiting :)

so who is this N eh? when do u break the suspense?

Michelle said...

happy birthday n!! lol

Anonymous said...

child if you think being 18 is adult, 21 wil leave you shaken stirred rattled and other such adjectives... have fun in your sabbatical from reality, until the clock strikes 21 be happy dorrling!

Impressionist said...

hey i've nominated ur blog for the best blog template award!
here is the link
http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/10448

lemon said...

@curry girl,shams,rajeev,vishal,Ubiquitous, & mich..
thanks a ton u guys..:)

@jude
people keep saying that to me... :)

@sil
i actually cant wait to be 21...!! i dont exactly hate the idea of being independent n responsible considering the fact that i already am both of those things now :P

@shyma & Naga
its always good to let a lil bit of mystery remain,isn't it..? ;)

@chinku
i intend to be :)