Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good bye-a Sanjaya....m gonna miss ya....


Sanjaya got voted off tonight..and..it made me cry.....although a lot of people (and i mean alot..!) hated his guts.........I loved the guy. I'll accept the fact that his singing kinda sucked but come on he was the most lovable guy around...!!! Anyway..he deserves top marks for dealing with a situation like his..i mean everyone..right from bloggers to every other american idol viewer had something to say about him..and more often than not..it was something mean..! I'm really gonna miss you Sanjaya..hope tonight's not the last we saw of you.........

5 comments:

Keshi said...

awww...

Keshi.

Impressionist said...

hehehe!
U know what!? Im glad that he left.
his singing sucked :D
No Offence!!

Peace & Love
JeeVY

priya said...

awww, i almost cried too
i loved him, he had this charm
*sigh*

hrushita said...

i'll miss him too..even tho' i never saw american idol!

Sig said...

LOL - sorry to say but yes, his singing sucked. Badly. I was going for him coz he was kinda cute in that squashed-puppy-dog kinda way :P hehehe. Ok I'm being mean. HUGGGZ to you and your loss :P