Monday, March 03, 2008

Pure joy

Back home after the two week stint in the middle of nowhere, and guess what the stork dropped off in my absence!

That's right..my precious new baby!!! With her durable body (which the lord knows, I need!) and her 160 GB hard disk, which has me grinning with glee and her NVIDIA 8600 Geforce 256 mb card (I think) and the 2 GB RAM and the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz. If you're a girl and you don't get all that, I don't blame you, I didn't know what that crap meant either until like a week before I placed my order. But if you're a guy and are unable to comprehend what I'm saying the, shame on you!

Enough of the never ending specifics, take a look at her.


I't she just gorgeous?! (I'm still undecided, if its a 'she' or a 'he', I tried out the 'he' but it didn't sound right, so its a 'she' for now.)

I kind of have a thing for red stuff...My bike is red and so is my iPod, so it was only natural that I went hunting around to find a red laptop. Anyway, must go, fill her up with some delicious software. A new baby does need her nourishment after all.

If you haven't figured it out by now, yes, I think I have gone slightly nuts. Don't worry, its a daily occurrence me, should hopefully pass in a couple of hours.

If you're reading (which, I hope you're not!) thank you Dadu!! ( Now please find that little red cross at the top right hand of the monitor and click it, NOW!...you too Ma!)

So much for being anonymous, huh..parents finding out about you're blog and all. But that's a whole other story, right now I gotta get back to something that's sitting there and looking all pretty. In fact, I can actually hear it call out to me...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

A RED laptop? Whoa! Congrats! That's it. Now, I'm definitely waiting till the Macbook comes in bright, flamy red. :D
And what are you talking about? 2 Ghz, 160MB, Intel Processor etc. etc. are terms that girls are very familiar with! I recognise them and many others since the age of 14. *smug grin*
Anyway, when's the baby's naming ceremony? Decided upon a name yet? Something swanky, jazzy like...Laal Pari? *snorts* Okay, that's just jealousy speaking. =P

Ekta said...

aaah!
I loveee the red laptop!!
damn Why didnt i think of buying a red one too!

Keshi said...

lucky ya! Love the color, sizzling hot!

Keshi.

Still Searching said...

DARN IT! I sooooo wanted the RED Dell, and they didn't have it in stock, so I had to settle for the blue one, which is also nice.. but the red it HOT!

busy-writer said...

ooOoo..hawt! ;) and talking bout parents reading kid's blogs, sigh..once they happened to read mine. musta been the most embarrassin day of my life.. i had this post on how i wanted to "more than make out" with this hawt guy.. n bout how i wanted to "castrate" perverted freaks.. yuh-ikes!

The Keeper of the Keys said...

i wanna lappie toooo!!!
you lucky thing
and, boy, was their an ugly scene when my parents found out abt my blog....

Anonymous said...

@Lemonade: It's so beautiful. And the best part is that it's a Dell and hence it's gonna be really powerful and will have a great battery life too. That's what Dell is famous for. And you've got a Blue ray player too now! That's all the more better because the DVD era is gonna be over soon and Sony has won the war with it's Blue Ray technology over Toshiba's HD DVD. You sir, are one lucky thing! I so envy you, just looking at that laptop makes me wanna throw mine out of the window. :|

Oh, and just btw, most guys don't know what computer specs are all about. I know some who only know how to Start up, use Orkut and shut down. They don't require a computer beyond that. You are so overestimating us. :P

@Keeper: OMG, you've scared the shit out of me. My mother said she had a weird dream last night that I had done something weird over the internet. This so sucks. :|

Anonymous said...

love red.. lucky you

Unknown said...

OMFG!!!
I just got a dell laptop too...recently, barely been a week!!!
its not shiny red like yours.. more like "leather-shoe" type black, which is cool coz i totally intend to make it funkier by painting a design on it and glossing the whole thing out.

which model did you get? i picked out the vostro 1500, I think we have the same graphic card, wanted to max out the RAM to 4gb so did that, alas, my processor is only 1.8GHz...but I make up with 250gb of hard disk space, and another 750gb in two external hard drives!!!

oh its so exciting. I am cuddling my baby like its my new girlfriend...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur new baby! It does look delicious! :)

Sig said...

what an awesome laptop...very sexy.

and OMG to the parnets finding out....

jas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.