Monday, March 17, 2008

1:31 am

I found something hilarious while stumbling around the web today. I haven't posted anything from in the internet in a while, so I thought this would be apt. Not in a religious context on anything, because trust me I'm not religiously biased and I don't mean to hurt anyone's religious sentiments, but its just apt for this site, not completely but sorta. And by 'sorta', I mean only halfway apt....Oh god, maybe I should shut up and post the damn thing already!

I almost squealed when I first saw it, the squeal was then followed by my very distinct and not to mention loud, trademark motor laugh. Don't ask me how it sounds, because then I'd have to demonstrate it, and if I do that, then I sure as hell will be the next laughing stock of the blogworld, which would be pretty ironic because everyone will be laughing at my laugh!

Seriously, I really surprise myself with the amount of crap I manage to cram into a single post. You'd think that if I was so intent on sounding this stupid, I'd at least try to space the stupidity out between a few posts, but no, here I am, on a quest to make my idiocy known to the whole world, or rather just the people who read this blog, who come to think of it, do mean the whole world to me. So again, I wanna thank you guys for 'you know what', you'll are awesome, each and every single one of you. There'll be cupcakes in the mail for you'll. Well not in reality anyway, but in my mind. That counts for something, right?

18 comments:

Sneezy Melon said...

hehehehehehe

funny!

Unknown said...

now thats a cool idea... if u wanna get whacky ideas into ur blog, name it after some common and recurring theme... like in this case, there r a lot of posts u can write on lemons cause who the heck has not heard of a lemon and not wrote/drawn a word/picture on it?.. so go get urself a lemon and squeeze the hell out of it... and yes that will be $5, thank you very much ;-)

Rahul said...

wow lol this is so hillarious!!

My blog - www.rahulm1992.blogspot.com

The Keeper of the Keys said...

LOL...
wish it (actually) said lemon........freshly squeezed lemon jews=our fav blogger...

seriously lemonade, u underestimate yourself,. even ut vivedest crap is better than the 'sensible stuff' the average blogger writes.

Carolyn said...

this really made me laugh. thanks for sharing!

Kriti said...

No. I want real cupcakes. I'm starrrrrvvviiiing. *sob*

And LOL that cartoon is hilarious!!

The Keeper of the Keys said...

btw, we received your cupcakes (in our minds) in the mail (in our minds) today, and the postman wanted to know (in our mind) which idiot still uses snail mail, and why the package was smelling so tasty? (in our minds) we ate your cupcakes and (in our minds) we loved them. You're a great cook, lemonade, and of course, all this is happening in our minds.

Preeti said...

wow i love your blog :)
i like the randomness.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

LOL, rather controversial but way too funny!

lemon said...

@sneezy melon

lol..

@rejoy
omg..ur rite? i bet i could get a ton of wierd stuff about lemons if i actually looked!

@rahul
he he..thanks for visiting!

@keeper of the keys
lol..nids..like i said, like i said, if i could i would bake you a whole boxful and mail them to you :)

oh..and glad you liked the ;)

@carolyn
it made me laugh too! these cartoon things are so cute sometimes, aren't they?

@wild iris
isn't it?! :) come to think of it..i'm starving too..

@notebooks
thank you :)

@sanyuktha
thanks! will get sround to it whenever i can..

@ishmeet
quite controversial no? lol..at least it made every one laugh!

Ragamalika said...

lol! And my laugh is considered quite un-female-ly, too. "Oh, you just laughed? I thought there was thunder."
:P

Your blog rocks! Why don't you check out www.mmsc-manipal.com
And tell all the others who're gonna come down about how you manage to blog so well! The template is sexy!

Hoping you'll register for the convention soon!

Anonymous said...

True, I guess all is forgiven in love, war and comedy shows?

And it's nowhere near as controversial as the stuff they have on this anti-christianity kind of website called loljesus.com

ΔрДЯΛЛЂ ŖĂMĀŃ said...

Hey the pics were really good!
jews
Orange Jews
......
LOL!

prodigy?? said...

hey funny , this post

lemon said...

@ragamalik
thanks! :) ther's the meet happening in chennai, so gonna be that for that..why don't you check it out at indiblogger.in

@ish
shit..i known..that site is crazy!

@aprajith
he he..i know! funny no?

@prodigy
thanks!

That Squirrel said...

loved that one...it's really funny and yes, it fits your blog perfectly!

Vasanthan said...

this joke was like it was meant for your blog