Tuesday, March 11, 2008

woo hoo

Its at this juncture, where I wonder, how things most often than not, (TOUCH WOOD) go right for me! If I was jumping up and down and smiling so hard that I was afraid that my face was gonna crack, the last time, this time I'm completely beyond blown away..trust me..I've been blown away so far, that the world just look like a tiny blue spec to me! Like Phoebe's tattoo.
Should I just say thank you, or should I come find each your houses individually to give you a big hug?! I'm torn, I don't know what to do! If I could, I would bake each of you guys individual little cupcakes with your initials in chocolate sprinkles. But unfortunately, my paltry student allowance will not permit it.

Shit, look at me, I came here to give my Oscar-like acceptance speech but I find myself, rambling on, gibberish.

Anyway, thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart. This award is completely undeserving and I know it, but when good things happen to you, you can't help but embrace them, forget embracing them..I'm probably gonna hug this moment and hold on to it for all eternity.

20 comments:

humbl devil said...

congrats!!!
well-deserved...

Unknown said...

congrats yo!

Anonymous said...

I would have preferred the coming to everybody's house and giving a hug more but the thank you works too. :P

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS! I always I had a feeling you were gonna win. And how could you have lost after I voted for you. I'm the man, you know. :P

And WTF are you saying about being undeserved?! It was totally deserved! You've got the most kick-ass writing style and the most wicked cool layout on the planet. How can you even think about saying it was undeserved?!

P.S. - Oh and start saving some money. We might just ask for a party one fine day. :P

Vadapoche said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Keeper of the Keys said...

ah, she said it was undeserved. hmph, there goes my first official vote as an adult.

anyway, CONGRATULATIONS girl. i knew you'd win...i've been trying to view the bloggies website for days. only got thru today.

congratulations again. can't say enuf of it. you totally deserved it man! keep it up!!
keep writing!

And yeah, i want my hug and cupcake.

Plain And Simple said...

Hi
Congrats!!
When's the party??

Renovatio said...

Forget these schmucks. I'll take my cake anytime now :D

shnaggy said...

hey congrats! a glass of lemonade cheers to you!

N said...

Congratulations!! Awesome stuff

Anonymous said...

OMG ! U won!!! You dunno how excited I'm Lemonade. Feel like meeting you up and shake your hand. You deserve it...Congo !!!...from the bottom of my heart...

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

congratulationzzz!! :)

Sherry said...

Hey Lemon! That's great...Congrats! :) Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

;-)
u won!!?? how could that happen? wait till i get my hands on those who didn't vote for my pathetic... er great looking/sounding blog. But i guess i have to put on my "losing with dignity" face here and clap.

congrats man! :-)

m@dhur@ said...

hey congo!!...u hav an amazin blog!! <3

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

major major major congrats... you da gal.. when's the parade ? when's the photo session with Dhoni and Hrithik shaking your hand ?
When's DA PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?
RICHLY DESERVED

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats fab! Congrats :) :) :)

Kriti said...

Congrats honey!! Omg omg I'm so happy for you ^_^

Sig said...

Congrats babe!! totally deserved!

lemon said...

@all u guys

THANKS YOU all!!

I couldn't have done it without you guys!! :) hugs

David Everitt-Carlson said...

CONGRATS!

Did you meet my friend Hugh from GapingVoid.com?

Yood luv hm!