Tuesday, February 19, 2008

middle of where?

Sitting in a random internet centre, at an age old computer with sweat pouring down my back, in an awfully humid town in the middle of nowhere is not a fun way to write a post. I agree that if its a town, then its probably not in the middle of nowhere, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Got here yesterday morning, and have been on my toes ever since. Literally. (My calf muscles are actually paining). I'm on a two week intership in the above mentioned 'middle-of-nowhere' town and so far its been a dusty dreary journey. Two days doesn't exactly count as a jorney but this happens top be my blog and I happen to like being a drama queen. So to illustrate the above piont...its been TWO WHOLE HORRIBLE DAYS IN A DUSTY AND DREARY "MIDDLE-OF-NOWHERE' TOWN!

I've been trying to catch up with the rest of the world for the past fifty five minutes and I'm afraid one hour at the net centre is all my lowly student allowanance will allow. So I'll have to leave you at this and come back and finish this story sometime later. Sometime later means sometime when i'm not on my toes, which is actually quite ironic because this happens to be quite a 'dead-ish' town. Speaking of it being a 'dead-ish' town, did I also mention that it is in the middle of nowhere?

16 comments:

The Keeper of the Keys said...

oooh ...you have all my sympathies.
hope you finish your internship in an er, less difficult condition.
and while you're stuck at your middle-of-nowhere town, we're missing you badly. :)

Sneezy Melon said...

I would happily exchange places.

Internship in the middle of nowhere is much better than being at home with parents and boards sitting on your head.

Sherry said...

Hey Lemon...well I know you'll make it through this without losing pon any of your lemony tang! :D
Oh, and btw, I sent you a mail, a design request actually, on both your email IDs....do read it up whenever you have time.

Sherry said...

oops, typo. in the first line i meant "losing upon..."

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sig said...

LOL. sounds like your having a ball :P

when r u back?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the rest of your stay at nowhere. Be careful with the computers at the cafe though. People do all sorts of "weird" things on the internet if you know what I mean. :P

Zee said...

are u in bhubaneswar?? that was as middle of nowhere as i've been!

Anonymous said...

Yes you did.



In case you're wondering, that was the answer to the last line of ur post :P

Vadapoche said...

Where r u??

shnaggy said...

it is very good when one is not content of a single place or one instance of her life. because that will be her motivation to strive or work even harder...

Lavanya said...

Where is this place anyway?

Sig said...

hello darling - ur tagged!!!

plus - one small prob with my blog design - my cbox/shoutbox doesn't seem to show up on the page...

Nik said...

Got some bad news, you've been tagged..

-blogroller.

Me. said...

See,sane people tend to refer to places like the freaking sahara desert as 'the-middle-of-nowhere"!

But,you've taken to a whole new level!

:D

Kudos!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! yes you did :) i mean, you did mention that it's in the middle of nowhere. you got me laughing there :)

found you through bloggie awards. congrats! I see that it is well-deserved.