Sunday, January 06, 2008

I wish I was a punk rocker

Time: 2:05 am

Title: Read the whole post to figure it out. And if you still don't get it, then read it again!

It's that time again..the time to pack up my lazy arse and head on back to college. I imagined it would be twenty five days of pure unadulterated sin and by sin I mean, lounging in front of the tv with a bag of chips in one hand and a glass of coke in the other..but that was not to be ..instead..I got myself this kick ass holiday job (which sadly did not give me a minute to even catch an advert on tv) with my best friend, the pay from which, will hopefully sustain all of my frivolous desires for at least the next three months!

College starts in precisely 32 hours. 32 hours..that's all I have, between now and inevitable doom.

Actually its not that big a deal, I don't know why, but lately I seem to be making a big deal of things. All things. Big things. Small things. Practically non existent things. Its crazy how melodramatic I can be sometimes. I think I get it from my mother, who has a history of reaching the highest of pitches for absolutely no reason.

I'm hungry and I'm sleepy. I think I should go scramble an egg with two teaspoons of chilli powder even though its two in the morning. "Two-hours-after-midnight" snacks are always the perfect way to end days or nights or whatever this is. I seriously have no clue what I'm typing out, how can I feel so drunk when I clearly am not. Not that I want to be drunk or anything. Speaking of which, I totally do not understand the concept of even being drunk. But that's a whole other post. For now I'm gonna go try and not set the house on fire while scrambling my egg. I suggest you go do the same if you're hungry or better yet, listen to the song below while you're scrambling your egg or eggs, whatever the case maybe. But seriously, LISTEN TO THE SONG!!! Its beyond awesome. (not kidding) You'll thank me for it!!



Shit, I just read through this post and I can't believe how random I can get sometimes. But then again what else can you expect from a not drunk but feels drunk, starved, sleepy and not to mention melodramatic teenager in the middle of the night?!

14 comments:

Vadapoche said...

If anyone should search a meaning for the word random ....

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's one of my favorite songs..recognized it as soon as I read the title of the post. All I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair..in '77 and '69 revolution was in the air..I was born too late, in a world that doesn't care Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair. Ah, reminds me of the times when I wasn't so paranoid about exams. I should really go study.

I did the sin though, because my parents have been on a holiday. Have seen 13 movies in the last three days, emptied 3 packets of chips and 3 bottles of coke. It's really gonna take some time to take all the shit out of my system. But today's the last day..well it's almost over cause they'll be coming home by 7 something. And then it's school again tomorrow.

Good luck with college and your eggs btw.

Lavanya said...

I'm downloading this song, awesome.
:D

curryegg said...

I noticed that you're using the word egg or eggs frequently.. haha...

So how are you lemonade? It has been a long time I didnt drop you a comment.. and nice template! Wow... It's so lemon here... nice!

maverick said...

lol..scrambelled eggs with 2 teaspoons of a chilli powder..wow...well v generally manage with maggi out here...no matter what hr it is..lol..and nice song :)..n trust me..if u r not drunk..u cant feel drunk...its jus a viewpt ;)

Kriti said...

ooh awesome song!! And I so love random :) And I so don't wanna go back to college either *sniff*. Where'd the holidays GO, for Chrissake??

The Keeper of the Keys said...

WILD.....i love this song ....I'm hearing it for the third time now...love the beats..where did ya hear it..??

and oh, at least you don't have exams when your college re-opens (or do you?)...*sigh*
and i think a little salt wont go waste in the eggs..

The Keeper of the Keys said...

oh and THANKS for the song!!

Keshi said...

love that song!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

i can't get the song to load. :( what song is it? i really want to listen to it now. you're pretty damn random here, but i feel ya, i do that too when it's late and i'm fidgety.

p.s. you're a rock star in my book.

amna said...

random but lovely, nevertheless :)

Zee said...

heard it on my way to work a couple of yrs back and went nuts trying to find it!

Sig said...

good luck for college again!!

Reema said...

two tsps of chilli powder on one egg????? i'll die if i do that..i just cant eat chiilli :( oh midnight snacks are nice!! i once pestered my sister for panipuri at 1 am!! She made omelette instead.