Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4


"13 Things that I wonder constantly about...!!!!"

  • Everyday on the entire way back from college(which takes all of 4 minutes)....i think about how fast the day went by..I mean before you even know it,its 'that time of the day' again(and by 'that time of the day' I mean the time it is when i usually think about this)
  • If I'll have an accident on my bike..up until now I've never had an accident (touch wood) so every time I get on my bike I wonder if that ride will be 'the' ride..! (I'm weird...so sue me..!!)
  • If I'll ever get skinny...you know when there's a point in your life where you'll be like..oh ya..I can definitely lose all the weight..well..I'm constantly wondering about when that time (the time where I'll lose all the excess pounds that depress me each and every single day) will come..!
  • The next three years..and what my hell-hole of a college has in store for me...!!
  • My blog...well,for obvious reasons..don't all of you'll constantly think of your blogs..??!!
  • Whether I really am border line "loner" or not...this has been on my mind,especially for the past few days...(dont ask why..!)
  • What's for dinner..??!! (duh... bet your always thinking about that too..! ;) )
  • Time and money management (though i never get around to actually managing either of the two..!!)
  • When the world will cease to exist and if i'll be able to lead a full life (with the twin boys and the fantastic job and the gorgeous drool-worthy husband [jus kidding bout that..he should also be smart and funny and cute and caring and a baby at heart...and the list goes on and on....] and basically the whole nine yards)
  • How much longer I'll be able to survive the dreariness that is my life..!
  • If I whine too much..which i probably do,but anyway..I like to think that i don't...
  • If all the shit that I'm going through at college will pay off (pun intended) when its all over......
  • About the phenomenon of changing topics...you know when u think of one thing and that thought automatically leads you to another which in turn leads to yet another random thought...ya so basically in the middle of doing that..i realize that I'm doing it and try to trace back to what was originally on my mind (which in some cases is really hard..since I'll usually be like 15 to 20 thoughts down the never ending train of my random thoughts..!) So as i was saying,when i finally realize what I'm doing..I most usually am in awe of what the human mind can do (or just my mind rather.. :p )

16 comments:

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shy Machete said...

@ teh above post
bwahahahahahaha

amna said...

hhehehe.. best thursday 13 so far! i am really thinking of starting it

All Is Whole said...

I agree with u on last point..
It used to happend to me especially in exams.......
Thats why i always score not more than 75%

Hey, one advise for you: If possible, give him rest........

smiles :)

Michelle said...

hehe interesting...im soo weight conscious, its not even funny...my frnds have become like tht because of me :P

lemon said...

@shyma
pah that guy pissed me off man..!

@N
thanks! :) and u really should n...

@prashant
he he..i dont get it..give who rest..?

@mich
so ur the cause of all the half anorexic girls of pune huh..??! ;)
jus kidding :)

Angad Singh said...

i could plagiarize this (hope my grammar is correct) our thoughts are very similar i'd say....your blog is so much fun to read, but now that i saw that poem...i feel soooooooooooooo intimidated, any kind of poetry makes me feel like a ranting retard in front of the poet.

Impressionist said...

hey amazing blog u've got here!
Even the template :)
looks great! did u design that!?
hopin to see more frm ur side.
and btw i;ve linked ur blog.
will be back for more.

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Anonymous said...

helllooooo Lemon!
missed me?? LOL!!!

beautiful thursday 13 :D!!! the last point, i completely agree,i do that often,and end up wondeering and mad and irritated and puzzled and mad :)

Takecare!

lemon said...

shams..!!!
i did miss u..!! how was kerala..??!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah now i remember. U had a different template then i guess.

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

hey 'pink Lemonade...

interestin blog dere....funny...witty...n oh so relative...lovd it truly...

ure being blog rolled gal.. ;)

Shameela said...

KERALA ws beautiful!! the time spent there ws even more AWESOME!

daman said...

a lot of guile and wit in ur writing ,and by the way template is awesome

amna said...

where is shammu's blog yaar? the link doesnt seem to be working

Coco Poca said...

your blog is way too cool! keep rockin!