Wednesday, March 28, 2007

in the moment....

Stole this meme from Miss Zoot...Its supposed to be a list of 7 songs that I'm listing to at the moment..a.k.a 7 songs that m absolutely crazy about at the moment or 7 songs i cant get enough of,at the moment or 7 songs that i just have to listen to as soon i switch on my iPod..at the moment,that is..!!!

So here they are...7 songs that I'm into,at the moment....but you knew that,didn't you..??!! lol..

  • Geek in the Pink-originally by Jason Mraz..but i like the Chris Richardson (American Idol people..!!!) version better.
  • The Sweetest Escape-Gwen Stefani feat Akon..which by the way is being performed live (not in our country,obviously..!) on American Idol tomorrow night at 20:00 hours..so dont forget to catch it..!!
  • Its not over-Chris Daughtry (Another American Idol discovery..god i think I'm watching way too much TV..!)
  • Adrienne-The Calling (This is without doubt the best song that i have heard in at least the last 6 months..!)
  • Big Yellow Taxi-Counting Crows
  • Here is Gone-Goo Goo Dolls (Another must listen....I don't know if thats right english but i figured if 'must-watch' was right then 'must-listen' has to be right too,right..??)
  • All Good Things-Nelly Furtado (When I first heard this song I screamed at my friend for downloading it but since then its always been on my 'Recently Played' playlist )
So anyway..thats my list...Whats your's..I'd love to hear it..so go on..type away..the comment box is all yours..!! :)


p.s::Most of the songs on the list are on the sidebar..so listen away..!!!

No comments: