Saturday, April 26, 2008

Micro

I'm probably not gonna be around for the next couple of weeks, which is quite heartbreaking cause I happen to love this space and all you guys reading it. I'm gonna miss you'll.

If you miss me too, you can find me HERE!! Microblogging!

Yup, that's right..I'm on twitter, which is actually pretty great once you get the hang of it. Which I haven't happened to have gotten, by the way. I'm still trying to find my way, sniffing around the place like a pup in a new house. But, wait a sec, I can't be twittering and barking at the same time, can I? I would be like cat-dog (on cartoon network) then, except I wouldn't, cause I'd be bird-dog.

Shit, I'm so stressed.. I have no idea what I'm saying!

Ok..So, I'll see you guys on twitter, where you can catch the mini adventures of *drumroll*
BIRD-DOG!

12 comments:

Sneezy Melon said...

I guess you're usin twitter through sms. Jaiku works much better for me.

The Keeper of the Keys said...

aw...we'll miss you, too. keep bark-twittering

Rahul said...

awww shucks ::( i would miss ya :(( and dont be much on twitter : reason: its highly addictive !! it can very easily deviate ur mind but its great fun when u can write down what's up every second !

take care and best of luck :)

Anonymous said...

Bow wow, wow bow bow wowow Bhaoo!

Getit? Don't look at me. You're the Dog-Bird. You're supposed to get it, not me. :P

And looks like finally I'll have to let go of my ego and join twitter.

Anonymous said...

Since you're now a Bird-Dog your birdbath/dog pool will maybe be filled with lemonade.
btw will miss ya.


(and cat-dog comes in Nick,if i'm not wrong)

Dimple Nangia said...

i have joined twitter but not really active...probably after my vivas i will get :P
anyway.. will miss ya!

Pri said...

sigh! havent gotten about figuring twitter yet :-/
and within 5 mins of trying, was bored...

Irreversibly Screwed said...

wow!!.. i log on to blogger after nearly 4 months and the first person on my blogroll decides to go on a holiday for 3 weeks!!!... im sure ive mentioned it before but just felt like saying that i love this place.. its just so fresh(no pun intended!!) and lively.. see u soon..

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

hey temme more bout twitter!

Rahul said...

gunj this would help :


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter

I still wanr if u like it u will be addicted if u dont like it u would never use it !

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

I like the new look of your blog! I wonder how new is it, cause I am coming back to this place after a really long time. Its 'cool'!

Cheers! (on lemonade!!) :)

lemon said...

@sneezy
really? never really heard of it!

@nidhi
ha ha..will do! missed u too by the way :)

@rahul
thanks for the tip rahul :)

@ish
where are u on twitter?? add me!

@varsha
oh ya..it was Nick..sorry, my bad. :P

@poisonivy
add me missy or give me a link to yours!

@pri
its actually pretty great, once you get the hang of it :)

@irrevsibly screwed
oh wat to do..exams and all that! glad to see that ur back again too! :)

@gunj
its basically micro blogging..it gives you a limit of 140 characters where you can say whatever you want! check the link that rahul put up for u, should be helpful! :)

@nabila
thanks! :) its pretty old, got it up here in dec i think! welcome back! :)