Thursday, April 03, 2008

blog party!!

Not exactly! Well, sort of, anyway.


Look who finally decided to grace her beloved blog with her presence!

Seriously, I need to get my life back on track here, laziness seems to be reigning over every little cell in my body. My life, in addition to being depressing is now turning chaotic, so chaotic in fact, that I can't seem to be able to find any balance anymore. Not that I was well balanced individual to begin with, but you know what I'm talking about, right?
Well, if you don't, then that's probably because this is the first time you're finding yourself here. To know a little more about my extremely unbalanced self, go read the archives of this blog. I'm sure they'll provide you a good insight into the utter and complete insanity that is me.

Anyway, what prompted me to post in the middle of my previously mentioned chaotic existence, is to tell all you guys that Chennai's gonna have its very own blogger meet!!

I don't hear any 'woo-hoo'ing or hooting!!

Whats wrong with you guys??

I said CHENNAI is gonna have its very own BLOGGER MEET!!

*Hears distant catcalls and imagines nerdy bloggers in the suburbs of madras pumping their fists in the air*

Yup, That's more like it!!

psst...Don't try to deny it, we bloggers are quite a nerdy bunch!

I can't wait for it! Its being organising by Indiblogger and is definitely bound to be good fun! Anyone reading here in Chennai, please get over to the site and register yourselves, right now! Yes of course I mean NOW!!

What're you waiting for?? GO!!


17/05/2008 at 16:00
Chennai Blogger Meet

Check out some of the reviews of the earlier meets at Pune and Bangalore and also go look at the Indiblogger Flick group. Click on all the links and go crazy guys! :)

See you there!

16 comments:

Renie Ravin said...

Nice post, lemonade... you forgot to mention one little detail.... that you're the one who called for this meeting! :-)

humbl devil said...

u guys r too lucky!!!
no blogger meet for bombay ppl...
hmmm...

Renie Ravin said...

@humbl devil - IndiBlogger meet at Mumbai, April 20th 2008! See you there!

Michelle said...

lol i din even know pune had a blogger's meet until roshan left a comment on my blog...tht just shows how disconnected i am :( hope u have fun at this one!

Anonymous said...

*does a really good fist pumping in the air and almost falls off his chair. Then suddenly remembers he's not from Madras*

Oops. :P But anyway, I can always yay! for you right? So yay!

Have fun while I sit here and burn the midnight electricity to get into some college in some city that some day might have a blogger's meet.

Renie Ravin said...

Lol!

@ishmeet - I almost fell off my chair laughing! Which city are you from? :-)

The Keeper of the Keys said...

hmph. why does my city have to be so boring?

Anish said...

egjactly!!


i believe there are only 20 odd bloggers in total in my city..

n that also might be too far fetched..

i know only three in my college..
n one's me!


anyway..
keep posting!

Anonymous said...

@Renie: I'm from Ludhiana.

@Nids: You're in Delhi for god's sake. How can it be boring? People in here are dying to go to Delhi. And blogger meets keep happening in there rather regularly I believe.

@wanderlust: Lucky you, 20 bloggers. I've got 2 including me. :))

lemon said...

@renie
he he..ya i know..but its more of an indiblogger thing anyway, so why steal the limelight?

@humbledevil
like renie said.ther's one of the 20th of this month! go sign up! :)

@mich
thanks mich! :) go next year..don't worry..i'll remind you!

@ish
lol..ish..don't worry..if you get a seat in madras, i'll call another meet just so you'll be abe to be a part of one! :) why don't you propose one yourself?

@nids
delhi is not boring nids..even if there's no blogger meet, there's also sarojini market!! lol

@wanderlust
lol..i only know one in my college, and that one happens to be me! :)

Anonymous said...

wow..i never knew such meets even exist... too bad they are not in my city...:(....well will check the flicr pics now..:-)

cheerz

Narcoleptic said...

Great stuff, though I'd probably hyperventilate like seven hundred times before I got the nerve to meet people who will intimidate me enough to turn me into a vacant hole, but blog party actually does sound like fun. Ah, wait I live like 2000 km away from Chennai.
Have fun.

Niiyara said...

your template is just SO yummy and fresh and alive and pretty!

oooo a blog meet!!! id SO love to meet the people whose blogs i read! your soo lucky to have one!!!

Anonymous said...

I would surely do it if I land up in any city that is large enough and has a good number of bloggers. But I don't think that's gonna happen. I think I'll be in some remote engineering college in some remote corner of Punjab playing with a remote control car. :-j

The Keeper of the Keys said...

@ish--none that i've heard of!!

@lemonade--LOL...sarojini!! its rather famous no???
what i meant was delhi has these kinda bloggers who don't really care, you know all boring DU types, not the techie, happening sorts you have chennai.

Confounded-Lady said...

woo hoo.
And once more, with a lot more feeling.

Sounds exciting :)