Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Get out your pen and paper, Life!

Its funny how its becoming a chore to write. Spilling paragraph upon paragraph of nonsense is not as easy as it looks.

Life being its irritating little self is taking its course and sometimes or rather all the time I can't help but wonder if it'll all be worth it. 

Life, you owe me! Are you listening? Please take note. One great job, one incredibly handsome (READ:sexy) husband, two kids and all the other things on those typical girly girl lists. 

And before you ask, no, I'm not a typical girly girl.

Ok, maybe I'm about .45% girly

Just to be clear, that reads point four five.

So, where was I? Oh ya, life's being a bitch, but I guess its time to pull up my socks and roll with the punches. Whoa, cliché alert! Sorry, self imposed blogging hiatus is taking its toll. Why the hell is it so hard to write these days??!

Anyway, sorry for putting you through this, this post was completely pointless and not to mention completely random. 

Oh but wait, that's how all my posts are! 


Wow, it feels good to be back! 




17 comments:

Sig said...

Good to have you back on board - missed ya random ramblings :P

amna said...

haha you are funny! its good to have you back :)

The Keeper of the Keys said...

LMAO. How was first day of college?
Welcome back!

Dimple Nangia said...

good to have you back ! :D

ruthibel said...

Welcome back, randomness and all!! Missed it!

Anonymous said...

ladies gentlemen and others.. it all started with the symdrome of the third race...

iris said...

completely randon and so u! :) muah!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. :)

Rainman said...

Life's always a bitch, so why expect an angel and be disappointed? I'd rather expect a bitch and not be one bit surprised! ;-)

Welcome back, kid!

Abhie said...

Good to read your blog again.. :)

Vadapoche said...

Missed your ramblings, good to see you

MeMyself_n_I said...

glad to turn up n still find u here. so many people seem to have disappeared.

btw, i'm back too! :-)

Eunice said...

I don't miss you, but only cos I just discovered you! Haha I am 50% girly and no sneaky decimals around! ;) AIYOH I know lah this Anoop! Only 2 seconds of his gorgeous voice and handsome face!!! Majorly disappointed. I had enough of Katrina Darrell!

catmiester said...

All over the place and more! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh lordy. i had NO idea you had 2 kids!! in my mind i honestly thought you were a college girl designing and blogging away!! Ooooooo lordy!!! did i make a mistake again!??!!

Anonymous said...

alright i did make a mistake. Suddenly WHEW!! i had this brain fart. thinking you had done all those things on your list!!

lemon said...

Thanks for the support guys!! :)

love ya'll!! :D