Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby Love

Yes, its 4 :46 in the morning.

Yes, I just got up.

Yes, I was asleep for the past eight hours, considering that I hadn't slept for the 48 before that.

Yes, my jury went horribly. And, no, I'm not being convicted, I'm talking about college.

Yes, I couldn't answer the million unanswerable questions.

Yes, I was called on, on not being 'technically sound'.

Yes, I felt like crap after.

And yes, none of that matters, because today, I just became an aunt for the second time!!!



And yes, thank god I'm not with him, or else I'd have eaten him up by now!

Love you already, baby Zach!

15 comments:

amrit said...

Gosh- so very sweet and cute and pure and all that.

Anonymous said...

So adorably cute, gorgeous, sweetie pie, cuppy cake.. all those mushy words for god-sent angel :) congrats aunty ;)

ps: btw, I have moved on to wordpress, please update your blogroll and/or feed reader ;) i have your blog on my blog roll!

Sig said...

awwwwww i just forgot everything u wrote fater seeing that cute photo!

LOL :D

The Keeper of the Keys said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Hey looks Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeeeeee! :D

We have had an addition to our family too - My second cousin gave birth to baby Zahra; it's the weekend of Z's!

Anonymous said...

The cutie pie in the middle of the post impressed me far too much than the content.

Rajat Arora said...

Such a cutie pie!!!

Marina D' Souza said...

Aww sho cute :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lemonade,

There is an award waiting for you here http://escribble.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/butterfly-proximity-award-character-of-the-day/ :)

Anonymous said...

aaaw!
adorable!

Dimple Nangia said...

OMG he is just sooo cute!!
I honestly could just eat him! Look at that tiny nose!! :D

Ashika said...

He is a tiny wise man! (look at the way his miniscule palms overlap each other, look at the i-am-wise-and-know-everything-yet-will-not-let-that-get-to-my-head-and-be-humble smile!!) Youre right, its good you arent anywhere near him!! He is more than edible!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwweeeee (just couldn't help it!!!)

Vaudevillian said...

aww × 10^29
auntie mat kaho naa?

Anonymous said...

Kon Gra julations!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!